the same tent (maybe 18+?)

{Skip time}
At the end of the day max went to his tent alone(again) david stopped max David said "Max you have a roommate "

Max said "the fuck why?" David said "cuz I said so. (Lol)" Max " ugh fine!"

-They walked to the tent I guess-

David said to Neil "okay children (??) You can sleep whatever time you want." Max "why the fuck are you saying that you always said 'sleep at 10:00 pm' are you sick" David said " Max no swearing" Max " whatever (sassy child)"

Neil said " soo... Max what are you going to do?" Max looked at Neil and hugs him (OoOoOOOO) Max and Neil blushed. Neil looked at Max and kissed him at the head (awwwwee) Max said " if you fucking tell anyone ill kill you!" Neil laughed and said "ill won't tell anyone max. (Maybe?)
18?+
Max pushed Neil to the bed Neil said " M-max n-not here. " Max said "why Neil you bitching about me all day." Neil said " Max your 10 and I'm 12..." Max said " pfft who cares neil it just us..." Max kissed him on the lips (me: omfl wut I'm doing wit my life) max bit him on the neck (I need to stop wit dis stuff) Neil said "ahh m...max" (ew I hate myself when I do this shit) Max still was biting (I can't spell anymore) Neil said " M....Max s...stop ahhh...." Neil later had a nosebleed (oooo help please...) Neil said " fuck... I'll be back max (that rhymes.) Max said "okay Neil ill be here" (yeah but wrose)
To be continued...
(I got tried this crap is hard 4 meh...)