Finally off to space

Everyone wore their space suits and Richard wore the same suit as Hawkodile and Puppycorn. "Time to go in the spaceship" Dr Fox said above the stage as everyone cheered and one by one went in. "But wait, who will take care of the kingdom?" Richard asked "oh yeah, hmm...." Dr Fox said while she and the others are thinking.

"I'll do it" Unikitty bowed her head in sadness "Unikitty, you can just pick a citizen like Feebee" Dr Fox said."No, I'm the princess, I'm the leader, this is my duty"Unikitty said with her hand on her chest. "I'm staying with the princess as her Butler" Richard said as Unikitty hugged him. "thank you Rich" Unikitty said.

"Alright, I respect you Unikitty" Dr Fox saluted her and Unikitty saluted her back. Dr Fox went in the ship and Hawkodile and Puppycorn stood straight up in front of Dr Fox. "Cadet, lieutenant, it's time" Dr Fox said with her arms placed behind. "Yes Commander" Puppycorn and Hawkodile saluted. Dr Fox sat down to pilot the ship. "Departing in 10" Dr Fox said, while the ship was counting down, the ship slowly raised from the ground and it gathered the energy needed for the booster to blast them to space. "1! ONWARDS!" Dr Fox said as she pulled the lever forward and took the steering wheel and in just 10 seconds, they were out Earth

"HOW STUPENDOUS, THE GAS I'VE DISCOVERED, DID IT!" Dr Fox said As Puppycorn and Hawkodile cheered behind her with dismembered legos because of the way they departed. Dr Fox looked at them while steering "oh no, hang on" Dr Fox turned the ship to auto pilot mode and placed them back in place.

"I'll take you guys into your rooms, congratulations because you two are roommates"Dr Fox said as she fixed her glasses. She opened the door as Hawkodile and Puppycorn woahed "Usually cadets get the storage room as their bedroom, but thanks to Hawkodile, you get to room with him, Puppycorn" Dr Fox said as she hold Puppycorn's shoulder

"And so today, I declare you, cadet Puppycorn as a Lieutenant now, congratulations 2nd Liutenant" Dr Fox said as she and Hawkodile saluted him. "I am?" Puppycorn asked with a smile "I AM!" Puppycorn's tail and ears wagged. "Yes you are" Dr Fox pet Puppycorn while he was wagging his tail and Hawkodile felt excited to have Puppycorn as his roommate.

"Ok enough playing!" Dr Fox said as they all straightened their postures. "I may have miscalculated the speed that this spaceship could bring us, and since you lieutenants don't get Science-" Dr Fox said but Hawkodile raised his hand "I don't, but I pay attention to what you say" Hawkodile said and Dr Fox smiled.

"That's nice, anyway, I learned that travelling into another galaxy would take about...let's see" Dr Fox was calculating inside her brain and Puppycorn and Hawkodile just looked at each other. "7 hours and 10 minutes to 15 hours and 18 minutes, so by that, we'll be the first to explore the farther galaxies!!!" Dr Fox raised her hands and Puppycorn and Hawkodile thought that she kept thinking about that, but they cheered awkwardly anyway "hooray?".

"And so, we'll visit the first near galaxy seen in the earth's observatory. ANDROMEDA GALAXY,  which is just a distance of about 2.5 million light years away, so yeah, I'll call you two when it's time"Dr Fox said "For now, GO TO THE TRAINING STATION QUICK!" Dr Fox said "YES COMMANDER DR FOX!"

Hawkodile and Puppycorn rushed outside but then they don't know where it is. Dr Fox sighed "Read the signs". Hawkodile and Puppycorn read the sign with arrows to point directions. " Training room is in that direction" Hawkodile pointed left and he and Puppycorn ran to that direction.

Dr Fox closed their room's door and proceeded to supervisising her lieutenants. "Ok lieutenants, this is a simulation program, but it can affect your nerve system, so you can feel the pain which means that this will really hurt than you think" Dr Fox explained as she pulled a lever down and chose the coin planet wherein coins are as literal and dangerous as the ones in the episode

"Wishing Well". Dr Fox tossed blasters she had invented to them. So the two of them trained while Dr Fox trained in another simulation.

" I can't believe Dr Fox could invent something intense!"Hawkodile said as he crushed the king of the planet and the other coins looked at him to crush him back. "Umm.. I think you should run away from them" Puppycorn said as he spit the Queen off his mouth and ran.

"I can handle these coins" Hawkodile punched his hand and jumped up, and used his two blasters to hit the coins down. He took his light sword and dashingly ran across them with a thousand hits.

After he made it to the end, all the coins fell down with burns on their faces. Meanwhile, Dr Fox finished her alien simulation and saw how impressive Hawkodile was attacking the coins bigger than the usual ones on earth.

"Hawkodile, I think I will never regret having you in my team" Dr Fox said as she winked and Hawkodile blushed. 'Well Dr Fox- "Hawkodile said but Dr Fox narrowed her eyes on him.

" I mean uhh... Commander I will never let you down"Hawkodile bowed. "I'll expect that" Dr Fox said, Hawkodile and Puppycorn ran behind her. Hawkodile just looked at her and hoped that one day, she'd realize the longing love he keeps inside for her.