The plan

"Everyone prepare yourselves now, and after that"Dr Fox narrowed her eyes as she spoke "Hawkodile's classes won't just be his now". Dr Fox stomped her foot and everyone started heading to different shower rooms to prepare themselves while Dr Fox cleared and thought of her strategy more vigilantly.

Everyone came to the Training ground and stood straight. "SAFMES X, this is by far the most menacing phenomenon we have in Space " Dr Fox declared, her voice was more strict like never before.

"Liutenant Viabery!"Dr Fox called as he rushed forward. "Oui, Commandant?"Viabery asked. "What'd he say?"Lacobo asked Hawkodile. "We've been learning French lately, that means 'Yes, Commander?'" Hawkodile whispered. Dr Fox looked at them and they both fixed their posture.

"Commander, Can I call Hawkodile upfront? "Viabery asked. Dr Fox just nodded, wordless as she still process her strategies. Hawkodile rushed beside Viabery. "Hawkodile is the greatest fighter of Earth, I need his assistance in teaching all of you how to fight"Viabery announced.

"Ok everyone"Viabery pulled a remote out his kimono and pushed a button. Virtual swords fell down towards them as each of them catched it except for Puppycorn. "Don't worry Puppycorn, you'll get it next time" Puffall comforted and Puppycorn wagged his tail again and stopped when he remembered something. His voice quivering along with his teary eyes "You remind me of my sister".

Puppycorn hold his tears and catched the last sword falling down towards him. "This fight is for her" Puppycorn was now valiant for his sister.

Everyone trained seriously, they all know that there's no time to waste. Even Dr Fox and Viabery trained each other. Each of them sweat and panted. Their cheeks were red, but nobody has a plan to stop.... Unless it's break time.... Which is only 3× and 30 seconds!

"EVERYONE STOP" Dr Fox said after their 5 hours of training. Everyone placed their arms on their sides and straightened their posture in front of Dr Fox. "I will discuss my plan"Dr Fox said.

"I learned that the alien's have colonized 30 planets, 27 of their planets are their sources of survival and living pleasure" Dr Fox pointed out at the map she drew. "They have 8 planets as their weapons, but no one knows what these are except me" Dr Fox proudly pointed herself with her thumbs.

She turned the big screen in the training room on and showed the image she captured. "How did I found out? Well last night I turned off every services in this ship 'every'! I sneaked this ship into their galaxy"Dr Fox said. "Commander that was too risky" Hawkodile said. "Well if I didn't risked it, we wouldn't have gotten this info" Dr Fox defended herself as everyone nodded in agreement.

Lacobo and Sordel gasped when they observed the picture. "That can't be..." Lacobo said. "The planet in Theobroma Cacao galaxy that mysteriously disappeared, S'late planet"Sordel told the others. She walked towards the screen and touched that planet. "This is my mother's home planet, it's where she gave birth to me"Sordel's eyes quivered with tears. "I'll never forget the amazing Choco‘late' 'S'mores' there"Sordel added.

Lacobo just stared in horror at his planet "This can't be...".

"I need undercover members who can take these planets down soon before the aliens caught us, luckily Wilza gave us some answers"Dr Fox said

"I need undercover members who can take these planets down soon before the aliens caught us, luckily Wilza gave us some answers"Dr Fox said. "S'late planet attacks with sticky chocolate using their cannons, and their most dangerous weapons are their s'mores. Those have chemicals that can destroy our internal organs once breathed in. I need someone here to burn their cannons, steal some, we'll need it"Dr Fox explained.

Puffall raised his hand "I'll do it, I am sneaky and I can hold my breath and I am one of the Lava council. Which means I can..." He narrows his eyes "burn stuffs". "Ok Puffall that's your job then" Dr Fox typed it as his name appeared next to the delicious looking planet.

"Next, the builders planet are capable of building more than just what the aliens need for living, but also for killing. We need someone who can destroy all their building and destructive materials. Speed and strength is needed here" Dr Fox said. Viabery raised his hand, the other members gasped.

"Commander, I am capable of such, but I'm in dire need of assistance. Hawkodile"Viabery said. Hawkodile was surprised "Me?". Viabery nodded his head. "No more questioning" Dr Fox typed their names near the builder's planet.

“The Plas twins planet. One touch of their toxic water, you could melt” Dr Fox said. Dr Fox already know that nobody would want to do this so she have something prepared. “I know nobody would volunteer, so I created an anti suit and a serum that could destroy all the toxic they have in their planet. Now who'd like to risk it, don't worry, all you need to do is pour this liquid and no other things needed, I'll be right there to assist when needed” Dr Fox said.  Puppycorn raised his hand. “Ok it's Puppycorn then” Dr Fox said as she typed his name.

“Bflu planet, filled with butterfly meadows, seems nice. But a very dangerous flu could be caught if in contact with the butterflies. There's an antedote, but the aliens are the holders so I created another suit and an electric butterfly net” Dr Fox said. Sordel raised her hand “Commander, I'll do it, I do butterfly catching since I was little.... No I actually do bee catching”Sordel admitted. Dr Fox typed her name.

“Ok we're complete, now get your equipments, we strike at midnight after 5 hours of rest”Dr Fox said as she pushed a button that opened the garage door behind them where all the suits and weapons she said were there. But most weapons there were not mentioned by Dr Fox.

“Woah..”Everyone looked around the storage room to take their weapons. “Then the next day, we take the 3 most dangerous weapon they have down” Dr Fox said behind them “Chainsawkre, Rod, and Lavarina” Dr Fox enumerated.

“But upon your victory, gather rebels who can help us, if we're great in number, we finally take the 3 planets down and... The aliens”

They continued training afterwards and slept by 7pm. Dr Fox tho was planning about their move at the 3 planets left, then the alien's planet.