Hawkodile's feelings

P.s I won't be editing pictures anymore cause I don't have as much time as before so use your imagination and let's finish this 😉

"Your rose is still healthy, and the day had finally come" Sordel said while holding the pot with a beautiful rose planted in it

"Good thing it's still alive" Hawkodile said. "She's ready..." Dyiamina was leaning by the wall, everyone flinched. "When were you there?" Viabery asked. "Just now" Dyiamina tossed a carrot in the air and munched on it.

Dr Fox was wearing a green and white cute dress and a ribbon.

Hawkodile headed to Dr Fox, she was... "You look cute" Hawkodile blurted. Dr Fox turned towards his direction. "Thank you" She smiled. "Shall we go?" Hawkodile offered his hand. Dr Fox was shy and rejected his offer.

They just headed to Hawkodile's mini space car "You're using the one I made for you" "Yeah why not?" Hawkodile asked. "I appreciate that" Dr Fox answered.

"And I appreciate that among all our members, I'm the one who gets the cool gadgets, is there favoritism now?" Hawkodile teased as he started driving.
"You're my best friend and you're a worthy fighter. That's all that there is to it"Dr Fox said.

Hawkodile blushed "I'm your best friend... what makes me worthy?" He asked. "Well you're like my tank and I'm your marksman" Dr Fox said.

"What?" Hawkodile chuckled. "You heard nothing" Dr Fox said. There was silence hovering above them.

They finally reached the restaurant. They went out and were brought to their reserved table. "The menu" a cockroach looking alien gave as Hawkodile and Dr Fox screamed in terror. "What?" It asked. "Oh... you're not used to my appearance?".

Hawkodile and Dr Fox nodded their heads. Dr Fox took the courage to get used to his appearance "Fo-for-give us, at our planet, you guys are pests... but your breed seems nice" the creature started laughing.

"We are pests well.. most of my breed. Only a few of us are nice, I'm Geron" he offered his hand for a handshake. "Geron, nice to meet you" Dr Fox shook his hand.

"I'll go back to you guys once you have your orders" He winked as he headed to the other tables.

"What do you know, they have normal human foods at this page of the menu" Hawkodile chuckled. "Hmm... I want to try those food I've never tried before" Dr Fox told Hawkodile.

"But Commander Scientist Fox, your body's not used to these!" Hawkodile said. "It's for Science! You know that I'm willing to do anything for Science" Dr Fox said.

"And you don't know that I'm willing to do anything for you"Hawkodile said. And sooner on he quickly covers his mouth as he realizes what he just said.  "Then let me experiment on these-" Dr Fox excitedly said.

But she realized... "Were you serious?". Hawkodile started sweating nervously "About what?". "About your devotion to me that's equal to my devotion to Science" Dr Fox answered.

"Yes" Hawkodile assthat he's devoted to her the same way she is to Science. "And right now I'm just concerned about your health" he added.

"I'll try them for you" Hawkodile said. Dr Fox's eyes twinkled through her glasses. "Alright, I have some medications prepared in my sleeves" Dr Fox said as Hawkodile laughed. "I was serious about that"Dr Fox said "And that's why you're amazing Dr Fox. You managed to fit in a medkit in your sleeves!" Hawkodile said as Dr Fox blushed.

Hawkodile called the waiter again as he listed everything. Dr Fox looked at Hawkodile. "My friends call me amazing, but why does it sound better when it's from him" She thought.