three.

“I hope I get an umbrella in my life” - Sunny

~~

"Winwin.. Winwin-ssi, wake up."

But he couldn't, yet. Because Winwin was dreaming. He was on the moon, looking back at the earth in sorrow. He wanted so badly to go back. Home. It was what he needed the most.

Home where you taste mom's cooking. Home where everything is peaceful. Home where all your friends are waiting for you. Winwin could see them from the moon, laughing and having fun together. And he was sad because he couldn't join them like he usually does.

"Someday you'll get to come back home." said the words on the flag stuck unto the moon. Someday. But that someday was so, so far, just like the Earth.

Winwin woke up not to the sight of his mother, but Doyoung. This was real. This really was reality. And for a second he thought he dreamt it all.

He groaned and slightly got up while still laying down, supporting himself using his elbows. His body, his mind and his heart felt so heavy. He felt like crying at how unfamiliar this all was, but the tears can't be seen by Doyoung. That'd be so awkward.

"What time is it?" he unconsciously asked in Chinese. He was lucky Doyoung knew a bit of Chinese himself. The man took a look at his cellphone. "It's currently 7:30. A bit early, but, the early bird always catches the worm." Doyoung chuckled. "Get up. Taeyong hyung made breakfast for you, you'll love it."

"Breakfast..?" Winwin asked, raising his torso. "What's for breakfast?"

Doyoung blushed a little. Damn did this guy have a sexy morning voice (even for someone who looked as innocent as him). "Erm..," he trailed off. "Nothing special. He cooked up some kimchi that you might like."

"Oh.. kimchi," said Winwin. There was a silence for a while. Winwin processing the fact that he has to eat breakfast and Doyoung waiting for his reply. It was a bit early in the morning for this.

"Okay. Kimchi," Winwin remarked cutely (atleast in Doyoung's eyes). It was like a thousand arrows were struck by cupid to Doyoung's heart. Sleepy Winwin is too cute! Doyoung by now was tempted to shrink him and put him into his pocket at all times.

Slowly, the Chinese boy got up and put on his slippers. He yawned and stretched his arms up, trying to wake himself up. Meanwhile Doyoung was standing in the corner reminding himself not to fall too much for this guy. He might feel uncomfortable by the excessive attention, Dongyoung! And he was already being pressured by Yuta and Ten themselves!

"Ok, Doyoung-ssi. Let's go." Winwin winced, worried that he pronounced Doyoung weirdly. But Doyoung was too whipped to notice. He let Doyoung go out of the room first before peeking at who was near the staircase. Nobody. He safely followed after, closing the door (without any sound to avoid attracting attention of course) and walking down the stairs.

"My class actually starts at 1:00, but I made a special exception and woke up early to wake you up, Winwin-ssi," Doyoung shared. "I gotta take care of my roommate. It's just natural."

Winwin wonders if he took care of the so-called "Hansol" like this too. But it's probably not his place to ask.

"Anyway, I'm a bit curious, what is your major?" Doyoung asked. "You haven't told us yet. It must be a nice one."

"I'm taking Psychology..," Winwin trailed off. Doyoung opened his mouth a little, looking fascinated. "Oh, so you like that kind of stuff..," he said. Not really though. Winwin just took it because Kun was there. If you asked Winwin what he wanted to work as he'd be pretty unsure. Not wanting to go into detail about it, Winwin walked ahead of Doyoung downstairs.