Forest

‘Bye’ the common word used to express when someone goes or gets parted was said to me. And then I was all alone outside the wild forest. With the name of Shiva I entered and felt the warmth of the green forest. The chirping of birds, hiss of snakes and chattering of monkeys were common in the path. After walking about 3 hours, I was in a condition to make a base camp. I made tree house and rested. Soon the darkness of night was all around and scary hoots of bats were echoing. But nothing was out of ordinary. After walking about 5 to 6 days healthily I came to a conclusion that the existence of Babas was only a rumor. As I was healthy, no scratches, no injuries, and no wounds nothing which could make me feels apprehensive. I decided to return. After walking about a kilometer I saw a hut from which smoke was escaping from the chimney. And yes it was a matter of concern as while coming there was no hut in the path. Soon the hut seemed multiplied and I was able to see the whole community. Naked old men were roaming all around. Each of them was covered with ashes and human skull. I gulped and the sound of my saliva going from the pharynx to the larynx was loud enough to attract them towards me.