Chapter 1

"(Y/N)!! WAKE UP IT'S 7:20 ALREADY!!" I hear my mum's voice as I groan, before I realise that I'm actually going to be late to this shitty school.

"OH SHIT!" I run to the toilet to wash up and quickly put on my uniform as I hurry downstairs to grab my bag.

I walk past a few houses till I reach a certain house and wait outside.

"YOONGI YOU'RE LATE PABO," I groan as I see this short green-haired best friend of mine leaving his house.

"Why so loud in the morning? Damn," he says as he yawns.

"Dude if we're late, I will miss one of my opportunities to talk to him," I said as I walked next to him.

"Tch..you and your stupid crush," he scoffed.

"At least I don't like date or crush on neck pillows you know?" I sarcastically said.

"You're annoying," he rolled his eyes.

We entered hell..oh I mean our school and yeah, it didn't differ from hell anyways..the only thing that made me endure this school was him.
Kim Taehyung or V as they called him.

This stupid crush of mine who's actually an alien. Sadly, I like him even though it has been a one sided crush for 5 months.

I entered my class hoping to be blessed with his beautiful face. But I just found Jimin and Hoseok talking to each other so I joined them.

"Jimin I told you before that I got nothing to do with you being jamless okay?" Hoseok said.

"You said I was no fun though!" Jimin pouted.

"YO WASSUP FOOLS!" I chuckled.

"Oh hey (Y/N)," Hoseok smiled
He's a sunshine I swear.

"Good morning (Y/N), where's Yoongi?" Jimin asked.

"Oh he directly went to his class, did..." I stopped when I saw the cutest creature on earth walk into the classroom and I realised my day had been made.

"Heyy Taehyung!" Hoseok waved.

"Hi hyung!" He smiled as he walked towards us and I was already dead.

"Why are you late? Class is almost starting" Jimin asked.

"Oh I overslept," he shrugged.

OH MY GOD THIS IS CUTE RIGHT?

"HEY TAEHYUNG!" oh shit did I just yell?

"Hey (Y/N) ! How are you? Have you slept well ?" He smiled and I swear I could feel my heart beats getting fast..why am I like this?

"I'm fine! Yeah I guess and you?" I tried to sound as normal as possible.

And before he could answer the stupid teacher entered the class telling us to get seated..I'm gonna kill her soon.

The classes were so boring and I did nothing except stare at Taehyung secretly..how can someone be so perfect?

The bell finally rang and we all ran to our lockers so that we could finally have lunch..man I'm so hungry and I wanna go home already

I grabbed my lunch and went to sit with Hoseok and Namjoon

"Where are the rest?" I asked

"They didn't come yet" Namjoon replied

I started eating my food when I realised someone came and sat next to me
I looked behind me and saw my stupid bestfriend

"Hey airhead" he blurted