What's wrong with secretary kim?

Everyone is happy and wearing fancy dresses, having gossips, laughing, and having dinner at a party. Suddenly the air around them became cold and everyone knows who's the reason for this cold air.
Here arrives a big luxurious black car and one of a staff opens the gate.
The main character now has been arrived ,He is "The Great Lee Young Joon". Who has a great personality, rich,  handsome, and offcourse his great "aura"!!

He is being very popular among women but he is never interested in them.  He doesn't even let them touch to him.
He enters to the hall and sat at the sofa.  A staff member came and ask him if he were okay or not?  Because he was having his hand put on his forehead as he was worried for something.
He then replies to the question that has been asked by his colleague asked.... He said "what's wrong with secretary kim? "

Secretary Kim Mi So
She's Mr.  Lee's secretary for about 9 years.  She is just perfect in her job. 
(Dont doubt here that whether she is perfect in her job so Lee Young Joon and she.... No No ❌that can't be, because as I told you that Mr. Lee is not interested in girls.)
She runs every morning and be in the office on time. She does all the work that has been asked by his boss i.e Mr. Lee.
She even does that work which she would never do if asked by anyone else but because it's Mr. Lee, So... She did it!
The thing is she had allergy from pollens. And one day in a function a girl who was quite close to Mr. Lee came to him and said "Do you know today is my birthday?" And she asked for a flower bouquet.  So he sees his secretary that she would bring the flowers.  Somehow she brought it.  But hated at last. 
So there are plenty things that she hated to do as a secretary.  She don't have time for herself and that's why she said him that "Mr. Lee.  You should hire a new secretary. Iam going to quit soon"!!