Jealousy

Sung-Yeon is the famous writer "Morpheus". Girls are a big of him,but never saw him once.
After the dinner Mr. Lee went to his own house and came company at the morning.
The company was launching a project so Ms. Kim had an idea to make the company in highlights, because another had also decided to launch the same project on the same day. The project was of opening a new library.
Ms. Kim decided to call a chief guest and it should be a writer. She emailed a request to Morpheus's company.
Morpheus's company called Sung-Yeon and told him to check his email.
He checked and smiled.
On the other day Ms. Kim got a call from the Lobby and said that a writer came by and asking for her.
So she thought that he would be Morpheus ,so he ran towards the lobby and saw that he was Sung-Yeon.
There she come to know that he was Morpheus.
She was so happy that she was the only person who know Morpheus in person. After the conversation he agreed to come on the opening ceremony.
When she told about him to Mr. Lee and about the chief guest. He became very angry and asked Ms. Kim that she should ask me first about this situation.
He then not talked to her for a while. And then comes the opening ceremony ,everyone was curious to know who is Morpheus.
Mr. Lee didn't attended the ceremony. So Kim was searching him, she was at the ceremony and suddenly she saw Mr. Lee standing side of the stage. She then stood up and walk towards him. At that time the interviewer asked a question to Morpheus "Do you, by chance love anyone? " Walking Mi So stopped by and looked towards Sung-Yeon. He then also looked and said "Yes! I love someone, and I don't want to loose her anymore. I lose her once but not now. " she turned herself towards Mr. Lee ,she saw that he was looking at her and then he take a look on his brother and walked out side.
That time she ran towards Mr. Lee.
Sung-Yeon was watching Mi So. He was upset that she didn't saw him and walk for Mr. Lee.

Hey! I readers if you want to know the relationship between Sung-Yeon and Mi So then stay tuned.
See you next week!!