Brother's

As they all came back to the town and Ms. Kim came to them and announced the winner. They all were happy because as the participants were in pairs so, each of the winner will be awarded by an ipad.
Gwin Nam and Ji Ah won the ipad, he was very happy after getting an ipad.

WHY IS JI AH AND GWI NAM CLOSE TO EACH OTHER

As I promised you guys that I will tell you why Ji Ah was frankly talking to Mr.Nam . Actually Ji Ah was searching for a house in rent because she was always late for the office. And guess what she found a perfect apartment for her. The owner told her to take a look at the terrace also. But she told that a guy lives at the terrace. She went to the terrace and found something strange. There was Gwi Nam sitting and she caught his lie that he's rich and have 10 suits. He admitted there and said the truth and he has only one suit and he lives there.
But he asked her to not to tell anyone at the company. She agreed!!

AT THE COMPANY

Se-ra And Yang begans to develop strong feeling towards each other. But couldn't ask out.

Mr. Lee was having a bad mood today. Ms. Kim asked the reason but he didn't told.
Ms. Kim was very close to his mother and that day his mother came to visit him at the office. They were discussing something serious and looks like he didn't agree on hia mother's words. She came outside the office and saw Ms. Kim. She asked whether he have any appointments today, She refused .
Then his mother said something to her and she came to the office and told what she told her.
She said "Mr. Kim! You should visit your home tonight for dinner. " As he refused her. She said "You should visit today because your mother left her bag here."
He had no choice but visited the house. Ms. Kim also went there and saw that his older brother came after a long time. That's why his mother was insisting him to have dinner with them. But Ms. Kim had heard some rumors about him and his brother. That they do not talk to each other because of their fight in the childhood time.
But as she saw that it was Mr. Lee who was ignoring him, his brother was wanting to talk to him.
His brother name was Lee Sung-Yeon, he was as handsome as his brother .
Ms. Kim somehow fell for him at first sight but she stopped her heart thinking about him. Same was happening with Sung-Yeon oppa. He totally fell for her and directly asked her name.

Both the parents were worried that something might get wrong if they both were together. As the parents expected it happens. They both begane to fight. And then their parents stop them.
.
.
.
.
(Do you guys wanted to know a secret about Mr. Lee's older brother. Then keep checking my stories. I'll tell you the secret in next week.
Comment if you know the secret about him.
Hint: about his profession 😁)