marry me

When she said that she's going to quit soon. That makes Mr. Lee very upset because he has Ms. Kim as his secretary for nine years. She can see his upset face while driving him home.
He wanted to ask her why did she wants to quit the job, and wanted to know the reason. So, he asked her. She replied " I can't explain you the reason sir. All I can say is it's something personal. "
Mr. Lee noded his head and didn't say anything.

NEXT DAY

She came running at the office, but came on time.
With a bright smile she said "Good morning Mr. Lee". He glares at her like "how someone can feel so happy when you are leaving an amazing vice president who have an amazing personality and the great "Aura"😍.
She came inside his office and talked about his schedule and then returned at her desk which was situated just outside his cabin.

(His cabin has a main door right infront of Ms. Kim's desk and there is a small transparent glass at the side of the main gate, in which he can see Ms. Kim's doing)

There are more colleagues who appreciates Ms. Kim's work and delegation. So they were all gossiping about her quitting thw work. That made them so sad.
But she has to do it because of some personal issues.
So she began to find some candidates for this posts. And present it infront of Mr. Lee. He read the lists and said "Are you really serious about this? ". Sge replied "yes!! " and asked to fixed a suitable date for the interview.

AT THE DAY OF INTERVIEW

Kim Mi So called her first candidate and Mr. Lee just asked her a few questions which were not given as an interview. So she answered all and he said "You are selected " .
Kim Mi So got shocked and saw at Mr. Lee. He wanted to make Mi So jealous that's why he did this.
The funny thing is the new secretary who was appointed was having same sir name as Ms. Kim.
Yes she is also Ms. Kim.....

After the work when Mi So returned her home she heard a horn of a car outside her house. She removed the curtains to see who is outside. She sees that it was Mr. Lee. She came in a hurry and said " what are you doing here at this hour, Mr. Lee? " He replied "I just want to know why you want to quit your job? "
She said "huhh!! Okay! Finally I'm telling you..... I want to spend my life as Kim Mi So not as secretary Kim. I want to get a boyfriend and I want to marry him. "
After hearing this he immediately answered "Is this your problem then I can solve it". She asked it how can he solve her problem. So he answered
"I... The great Lee young joon will marry you"!!