Chapter Two- The True Fate and Past

SPARK'S POV:

                  After class, I was walking with Alex to my locker, between classes we have 7 minutes, so I had enough time. Alex was about to start talking about the girl, when the girl passed. Alex grabbed my arm and pulled me over. The sharp movement made my arm bands move up, and I snapped my arm to my side. His eyebrows raised looking at me, but he said nothing. The girl passed without noticing Alex and I in the corner. Alex stepped out and continued walking. I fixed my arm bands and followed him. 

           "Okay. I've been in this school district since elementary school.So, I know most of the people here except the few new people who come, like you. That girl? She's been 'in love' with me for almost 3 years. She's known as the school slut, Amy. I would stay clear of her, she only is into me because I have the 'cute emo boy hair'". he shook his head smiling slightly. I suppressed a giggle and nodded slowly showing understanding. I do understand, me having the stereotypical emo girl hair, I get the fake boys all the time, if I get one at all that is, "Anyways," he continued, "So she acts nice to me. Everyone else thinks I'm a complete emo loser, but that's okay. " He smiles and finishes. We were already at my next class, which I did not have with him sadly. I kinda awkwardly stood there and waved goodbye. He laughed and said he would see me at lunch, waved back, and then walked off. I did the little happy 'eek' because there was a cute dude talking to me.

        I walked in the classroom and looked for a seat. There were 3 empty seats in total, so I walked over to one. I was about to sit down when Amy shoved her books on the desk and sat down. I just kinda blinked, I was so shocked! She just smirked at me. "Listen emo fag, Alex WILL be my future husband. He will bare my children."

         "Well in that case, god help the world." I mumbled rolling my eyes. The girl scoffed at me and turned away. I just turned around and sat down by this girl. The girl turned to me and whispered.

         "Hey!" *pause*  "Hey" *pause*  "Hey!" I just rolled my eyes and looked forward. The teacher started to speak, so I thought she would stop, but instead, she didn't, she continued.          "Heyyyyy. You. You there. You, emo gurl. Heyy!!!!!!!" She whispered even more loud. I finally let out a breath and whispered back.

         "What?!"  I looked at her.

        "That. Was. EPIC!!!" Her eyes widened, and she smiled.

          "How?"

         "You RESPONDED to her! People don't do that!" She replied excited.

          "Who are you?"

            "Jane."

            "Cool. I'm Sparks."

           "I know." I guess that makes sense, the whole me being a new student. I just nod at her and pay attention to the teacher. 

The bell rings and I now have lunch. I head down to the lunchroom. I walk in, and the smells of food hit my nose right away. I also hear all of the people talking. I sigh and get into line. After getting my food I stop. I automatically start scanning for a empty table, preferably in a corner. However, after being ready to give up and sit by a random group, I see some dude waving at someone in my direction. After squinting my eyes a bit, I see it is a dude with emo hair, my mouth breaks into a smile as I walk over to Alex.  

      I am surprised to find Jane sitting at the table, talking to some dudes. Alex is in a small group, with about 5 people including him and Jane. I sit down and everyone waves in my direction and gets back to talking, Jane to deep in her talking to notice. Alex grabs a french fry from my tray and I stick my tongue out. He throws a piece of broccoli at me and I laugh.  He starts laughing as well and everyone stops and stares at us. We both stop and I look down. Jane gets the memo and stops talking. 

      "ERMAHGERD GURLLLL IT'S YOU!!!! HAIIII!!!" She yells at me. 

        "Why is everyone staring?" I whisper thinking I did something wrong.

        'YOU MADE ALEX LAUGHHH!!!!! HE NEVER LAUGHS!!!" Jane explains in her loud way. Everyone else nods and I look at Alex. He blushes and shrugs looking down. We all recover and soon enough a lunch has gone past. The one lunch I've had in years that I enjoyed and wasn't alone... since.... it happened. 

ALEX'S POV: 

I unlock the door and so quietly, open it up. I tip-toe to the stairs, looking in the living room as I pass it. My father was passed out with a beer bottle by him and my brother turned to stare at me. My eyes wide in fear as I pounce up the stairs to my room I hear him shouting.

" YOU LITTLE SHIT COME HERE FAGGOT" I slam the door and lock it, falling down against the door putting my head between my legs crying, as my brother and father now awake slam on my door with their fist. 

The slams end and I fall into a deep sleep, and when I awake I sigh because it is Saturday. My brother and father work today. As I walk down the stairs after pulling on clothes, I pass a photograph. I stop and stare at it. It's of my mother, she passed away when I was 10. And from there the beatings got worse. I was blamed for her death, which was a hit and run. I shake my head and head into my kitchen for breakfast. I grab a bagel and decide to go outside for a walk to clear my head. 

HEY GUYSSSS Lol I'm back with a new chapter. It's been forever but here, I'll start writing this book again. Mwah until next time!