Chapter One- New school

SPARK'S POV:

*RING RING RING RING RING*

Seriously? Ughhh why can't that thing just explode and BE QUIET. I get up groaning and rub my eyes. My mirror across the room shows ragged hair that looks like I lived in a cave for 50 years with no indoor plumbing or a brush.

What if they made cave houses that came WITH indoor plumbing? Talk about useless.. yet awesome.

I shake my head and get up. I look ahead and blinking a few times, I realize I am facing a wall. I blink again a few times and turn around, looking back at my bed. I then come to the idea that I, had infact, gotten up on the wrong side of the bed. Literally. I giggle to myself as I crawl over my bed to my dresser. Choosing the cutest skinny jeans I have, and my MCR (My Chemical Romance) T-shirt. I slip on my converse and rubber bracelets and look in the mirror. Besides the fact that this a pretty stereotypical outfit for an emo girl, I look pretty good. Why is this important? Why because it is in fact, my first day of 10th grade, at a new school.

I open up my door and walk to my kitchen. My mom has already left, and my backpack is packed already, as I am a plan-aheader.

Actually, I just am lazy in the morning so I do it the night before.

I grab a waffle and bite it, before realizing that it is still frozen. Yes I know what you're thinking. How do I do that? Well, I don't even know. I put my hand to my mouth as my tooth is now hurting. I pop the waffle into the toaster and hum jeopardy music as I wait for it to pop out. Right as I turn away to go get my phone, the waffle springs up and attacks me!!! Not really, but it did scare me. I turn around on my heel and rush to throw the waffle on a plate. My hand is slightly burning due to the heat, so I shake it around as I run (Okay okay, so it was kinda a pathetic jog, BUT STILL.) to grab my phone. I turn it off and throw it in my bag, grabbing my now cool waffle (Because ya know, my waffle was a big dork before) and headed out the door.

My new school is only down the street from my house, so after locking my door, (I AM SO RESPONSIBLE!!!) I reach my school in 5 minutes. (Not that I counted... or anything...) looking down at my shoes, I bump into a pole. Immediately I snap my head up, to make sure no one saw, but I am stuck staring as I realize, this is the most sexiest pole ever. He has icy blue eyes that sparkle and black hair that covers one of his eyes. The pole, also speaks.

"Um, excuse me?" The pole says. I mentally shake my head from staring.

"OH. I am so sorry...I-I wasn't looking." I stammer as the actually non-pole but a human boy, looks at me like I am a lost puppy.

"Are you a freshman?" He says obviously a bit annoyed.

"Um, no, I am a sophmore" I say looking down.

"Oh. Well so am I, well, miss clumsy", he winks at me," what would be your name?"

"Sparks." I say.

"Your parents named you.. Sparks? I had a dog named Sparks!"

"Parent actually, and no, they named me Sparkle... Don't ask why. So I changed it to Sparks. I do like wolves so.. yeah..." I feel as if I talk to much. He starts to laugh however.

"Okay, well Sparks, would you like to go inside now? Before we are late?" He asks looking at me now as a fellow person.

"Sure." I say lamely as I follow him into the building.

I reach my locker, 1113, and realize I never asked his name, so I turn around to find him down the hall throwing his bag into his locker and grabbing his book. I read it and it says 'ADVANCE ENGLISH' which is my first period. The fact I could read his book is somewhat surprising, but I did. I grab my book and head to the class thinking I must have a different teacher then him. But, no, he sits in my class reading his book. I check the sign outside to make sure it's the right class 3 times, breath in deeply, and walk in.

Mr. Pole dude automatically looked up at me and smiled, moving his head towards the empty seat by him. I breathed again and made my legs walk towards his seat. I sit down right as a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes walks up to Pole dude and leans on his desk. He rolls his eyes and she pushes out her cleavage. He breathes and tells her to get lost. She giggles and walks off. I look at him questionly and he starts to explain when the teacher starts talking.

"I'll tell you later." He mouths to me. I nod. Oh, and I snuck a look at his paper, his name is Alex.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Okay. So like... is this a short chapter? Probably. Oh well, I might try to make them longer next time xD Mkay well I hope you enjoy, I'll update soon, like, tommorrow. Mkay bai. And oh P.S: Any emo stereotypes said in this story (This chapter and on) Are made to be somewhat funny, or just random, I am not stereotyping anyone in real life. :3 Mkay please follow, comment, and vote. Thanks! Cx bai!~~~~