2

Noah

I look over at the drawer next to me and sigh. A neon yellow envelope lies on top of my square alarm clock. I grab it and wonder what's inside, Aah. This old thing now I remember it was all a blur. Shots with my old friends from my first major show. Gaten and Caleb. They were free so we went to enjoy happy hour, next thing I remember, I got invited to Gaten's a big party tonight. His parties of course always involve loud music and strong alcohol. Yup, that's what I need right now.

I look at myself in the mirror and notice the huge bags under my eyes. I tried to fix my hair to at least look a bit better. But, then again I feels slightly ashamed and desperate for people to hang out with. The party isn't until 9:00pm it's barely 7:00. I look down at myself and decide that I've dressed up rather too fancy. I strip off all of my clothing and decide to take a shower. I turn on the water, still completely bare and wait for the water to warm up. I get too impatient and just decide to get in.

When I stepped into the warm water my thoughts fade away for a couple of seconds. I'm desperate to be loved or touched but still scared. What if I keep getting hurt? I roll my eyes and push those thoughts away. I run a hand through my hair and lightly sigh. I stare  at the corner of the ceiling. It blurs as it unfocus. The water hits my back hard. An image of finn pops into my head. I shake away the thoughts and turn my attention to the wall. The wall is covered in droplets. I trace the design, the rough  texture massaging my index finger. Clouds of steam blow everywhere. I wash my body ever so slowly, like a zombie, I look down and the tips of my finger have pruned. Time to get out. I step out of the shower and wrap myself in a white towel. I wipe away the fog on the mirror and stare myself.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This is a really short chapter and was a bit rushed since I completely forgot about this book and haven't updated in months so I'm so sorry about that