Chapter 1: Resurrection

So that's it, I died. I don't even have a body left behind, I was erased. These were the thoughts of Makuta Krika as he stood there in the abyss, saddened by the fact the blue toa didn't heed his warning, and the fact that Teridax got what he wanted. Mata Nui woke, and body was consumed. I FAILED.

(???): "Though you have failed in your home world, there is another chance for you"

(Krika): Who's there?! What do you mean by 'another chance'?!" He said in his low snake like voice.

(Redemption): I am the essence of redemption. Your actions involving Gali have proved that you deserve a second chance. Do you accept?

Krika thought about it, and came to his conclusion. "I don't want to end on the note as the one who tried to help but failed, I accept."

(Redemption): "Very well, before you go three things, you will be helping the devils, but don't accept their offer to join their peerage"

(Krika): "Considering how well things worked out last time, I don't plan on working FOR anybody."

(Redemption): "Good, second, you will have all you need to know about the world you're going to upon waking up"

(Krika): "And the third?"

Redemption seemingly smiled, "When you come across one by the name of Riser, challange him to a one v one and kick his ass!"

(Krika): "Very well." Redemption then faded and slowly Krika woke up in a forest, but he was not confused, he knew extactly where he was, he stood up, and transformed, his neck shortened and his black body became a trench coat, pants and boots, the white on his chest and abdomen became a white shirt.

His white legs becoming plain white armor along his forearms and on his boots and shins, white spikes coming out from the side of his legs and going back, the Nynrah ghost blaster changing into a simple cannon shape and melting into the left side of his coat back, becoming nothing more than a plate of metal, his head crest detached and became spine armor, and what was left of his Makuta head seemingly melted and changed color, revealing a young, slightly pale 18 year old with a strong set jawline and a face that looked chiseled from war, somewhat short white hair forming on the top of his head, and his eyes went from being completely red to the red reducing down into his iris, which then turned brown, as if cooling off.

He grabbed the new wallet from inside his coat and checked how much yen he had, once satisfied with the amount he now knew he had, he stepped out into the park and went to find a decent apartment.

Krika was now in a world full of Devil, Fallen Angels, and Angels.

He was in the world of High School DxD.

______________________________________________________

So how's that for an intro? I was greatly displeased with the lack of Bionicle fanfiction that focused on Krika, so here we are.

This is Obsidian Prime, and you are dead (Slices screen)