Phase Twenty

OMGee Gee Gee Gee Gee!♪~

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

Well, I didn't expect that this book will be popular. But it did! As of today. It has 22.5k+ reads and almost 1k votes! I'm so happy!

And guess what?

I've reach my first 100 followers! That's just awesome!

Continue to vote and support my story to reach this book to the top!

I'm hoping!

Follow me to okay? Specially the silent readers there!

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME APPLAUSE.

(^o^)

(@⌒ー⌒@)

*・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

I'm so proud of myself.

Thank you readers!

--::--

Recap:

"Ninja moves"

--::--

"So.... I was just planning to surprise Yoona here when I saw two maknaes sleeping here in Yoona's bed. while screaming, I found them too screaming like a girl." HY said relaxingly

Lay is very confused. "Wait, then how did you know our address?"

With this question. EXO became alert and wondering how.

Saesang? They thought.

"O gosh! I'm not a Saesang for heavens sake!" HY shouted and frustrated while her hands in her hips.

EXO was shocked.

Tao suddenly hugged Yoona and rested his chin on her shoulders while shouting." She's a monster! She can read minds! I'm scared!"

Yoona tensed up but recovered immediately and patted his back.

Kris saw this and immediately pulled Tao out of Yoona's arms and said to Sehun and Tao." We will talk to you later" they immediately paled up.

"Are you? By any chance. A mind reader? Or maybe a psycho. That's more fitted for you." Chanyeol said.

"Dude, it's obvious in your faces. I just answered it before you asked it" HY said.

"Don't dude me!" Chanyeol said to her while sitting down on the chair.

"Chill bro" HY said almost laughing.

Chanyeol was getting pissed but just let it go,

( haha let it go♪~ the cold never bothered me anyway~)

"So... How did you know our address?" Xiumin asked.

"Secret~" saying this while winking.

"Ugh" as they rolled their eyes.

"Then what are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked.

"Seriously?! Do you think I'll let a bunch of boys help my disabled Yoona in taking a bath? Are you perverts?" HY said. On Que, all people in the room except HY reddened.

"N-no y-you c-can h-help h-her" Suho hiding his blush in his face by covering it with his hands.

"I-I' m just asking this okay?" Kai said. HY nodded and Kai continued what he'll be asking.

"By any chance... Are you a lesbo?"

HY glared at him and finally shouted in the room.

"Get out!!!"

--::--

So people out there, let's play 20 questions. Comment your questions and I'll try my best to answer them. Are you fine with that?

I don't need to remind you every time so.. Just do the usual routine okay?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(^-^)