Phase Three

Your hand is bleeding and your blood is slowly dripping to the floor. And your tears are now flowing from your eyes.

[Suho]

I was the one you first noticed that she is already crying and her blood is dripping. I shouted at Lay "Lay! Her hand is bleeding! "Lay woke up and said to Yoona that they should go to the couch. Lay walked first and Yoona is following him. Suddenly she tripped. Luckily Kris caught her by the waist. Preventing her to fall to the ground. She faced him and smiled. "Thank you" she said to him faintly.

Aish, I should have caught her. I said to myself regretting.

She was about to walk but Lay carried her to the couch.

[ Kris ]

Omo! She smiled to me and said thank you! Did she notice that I was blushing? Why am I feeling like this? Kris stop it. You're a cold guy. This is not my style.

[ Lay ]

Suho woke me up from staring at her. I told her to follow me to the couch. I don't want her to see my red face that's why I walked ahead of her. I looked behind me and saw that she nearly tripped. Thankfully Kris caught her preventing her to fall. I was so dumb. Of course her vision is blurry. Pabo!

She was attempting to walk again but I walked towards her and carried her like a bride. I won't let Kris have another point from her.

[Yoona]

Pabo! My glasses fell down causing it to break. And I cut myself. I can easily cry if I would end up hurting myself. I pouted 'cause first my glasses broke and tearing up cause I cut myself. My head is still hanging low. Lay approached me asking if I was okay when he lifted his head he just stared at me. I lifted my head to see them. They stared at me and shouted keopta!

My blood in my hand is already dripping. Suho is the one to let Lay be aware that my hand is bleeding. He said I should follow him. I followed him. I can't see clearly. I was about to fall cause I tripped. When someone's arm wrapped around my waist. I turned to him and said thank you. Then I felt that I was lifted and carried to the couch.

--------------------------------

After she was treated. She asked someone to give her a pony tail. After she tied her hair into a high ponytail. She still looked pretty.

She asked someone from exo if they have any glasses because she can't see clearly. Chanyeol ran to his room and got his hipster glasses.

He arrived at the living room giving Yoona his glasses. Tao complained "why let her borrow your glasses while me you don't want me to touch your things!" EXO is also surprised because Chanyeol is one of the most selfish person in their house when it comes to his things. Chanyeol just let his tongue out saying melong to Tao. Tao frowned

Yoona accepted the glasses and wore it. She looked cool except for her clothes.

"I think we should visit an ophthalmologist" D.O. suggested.

Everyone nodded.

She was to go to her room when Luhan stopped her. "You should wear this." As he handed you a dress.

Yoona was about to reject the dress when Luhan said "if you don't wear this I'll get angry"

She had no choice to accept it. " and one more thing" Baekhyun said. He pulled your ponytail. "Don't wear ponytails"

"Okay" then she changed her clothes.

( when you're is changing )

"Where did you get a dress? Don't tell me you're gay or- or you're really a girl!" Kai said shockingly. They were thinking the same thing because Luhan really looks like a girl. "Manager hyung told me to give it to her! and I am not gay or a girl!" Luhan replied annoyingly.

After that they went to change their clothes too. They also prepared their disguises incase.

You arrived at the living room. The boys saw her. baekhyun suddenly blurted out " see! You don't look like an ajjummah!"

( Yoona's look) -------->

They smacked Baekhyun's head so that he will shut up.

They went inside the van. She is seated on the back beside Xiumin and D.O.

A while ago they were fighting who will be seated beside Yoona. Xiumin and D.O. were the ones forced to play. Fortunately they won.

While travelling Yoona's head fell on Xiumin's head. He fixed his posture so that she can sleep properly.

..

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter Three done!

Guys I need your support by leaving comments and voting

Kaja! We can do this!