Changing

"Is this your first day with Magic?" Chase asks me.

"Yeah,I have no idea what I'm doing. All I have is this book." I hand him my new spell book.

"I can teach you the basics if you'd like." He hands me my book back smiling and blushing. He has a cute smile I think to myself.

"That'd be great! Thanks!" I smile. He grabs my hand as my face goes red.

"Here follow me!" He leads me to a shop called 'Lovegoods homemade wands.' 

"Hey Luna!" Chase waves at the girl behind the counter.

"Hello Chase,what can I do for you?" She smiles,looking at me then back at him.

"I need a new wand for my girl here,she's new" he winks at me and my face goes full red.

"Here you go,this should be perfect for you!" She hands me a silver wand with black vines wrapping around the handle.

"Thanks Luna,here you go" he hands her some money and leads me out.

"Thank you so much!" I say,hugging him. He luaghs and nods.

"Now for a new wordrobe. You still have your muggel clothes on and their kind isn't wanted around here." We walk into a cute little boutique filled with clothes and fairies flying around.

Chase picked out a couple if outfits and pointed to a dressing room. I tried on a few but they didn't work. I then put on a maroon skin tight dress that had long sleeves and stopped about mid-thigh. I had on black,buckled leggings,a black vest that had a black sheer cape attached.

He had picked out some accessories too. I put on a pair of balk booties with heels,a black braided belt with a red gem in the middle and spiked choker.

I walk out to show Chase and he just stares at me blushing again.

"So...?" I ask looking in the mirror.

"Its-its perfect!" He stutters in a very cute way.

"Did you guys find everything?" A fairy comes up to us asking. We nod and she puts my old clothes in a bag and sends us away.

We walk out to find Claire waiting for us. She's in her fairy form. House fairies are regular sized without their wings out so we see a new outfit she has found.

She's in a white sheer dress with long flared sleeves. It has a green and pink flower pattern on it with a white silk slip on under neither the sheer. She has green wrap around flats and a pink flower crown on in her long curly blonde hair.

"Grace you look beautiful!" She walks over to us. "Doesn't she look beautiful?" She looks at Chase.

"Gorgeous" he blushes looking at me. I quickly look away blushing myself. Why does he look at me like that! I think to myself.

We all head back to the cottage and Chase and I start our first lessons about magic.

I still can't believe I'm here. This is going to be an amazing adventure!