Sleepover

(smut warning)

Arins pov 

we headed upstairs and got the beds ready "umm dan i cant find my sleeping bag" i hastaly looked around the room looking for it "if you want you can sleep on the bed with me"dan said and i looked at him seeing him blushing a bit and smirked "ok then if your fine with that" i got off the floor and headed over to the bed with dan who was waiting for me on the bed. i sit on the bed with dan laying down looking up at the ceiling when dan wispered something that i didnt hear because i was completly zoned out but after he noticed he taped me to get me aware of the wrld again."arin you ok?" dan says i turn around to him and nod and he just repetes what he said knowing that i was lying about beging 'fine' i sigh and give him a genuin answer "dan ok i know its dumb but i...i" i was cut off by dan "its okay arin say it" i started blushing and finished my sentence "dan i..i like you..more than a friend i know its dumb just forget what i said ok" i look away flusterd about that convisation dan turnd to se me and turns me around " arin that is not dumb at all i..i feal the same back" dan just stayed staring and then he said " i..i love you arin i looked straight at him and said it back but befor i could dan pulled me in for a soft passtionate kiss that i sinked into. after staying like that we finally unlinked and took a breather befor saying anything more "hey arin what me to make this the best sleepover you ever had" i had acually never had a seep over so now i was nevious and curious of what he meant by 'best sleepover' i got under the covers on the bed and so did dan right after me  as i got confidable dan rapped his hands around my waist and started wispering in my ear " a Best sleepover wouldent be good with just sleep now would it" i was about to say something but as i was dan started biting my neck which made me moan slightly "d-dan" dan stayed like that for a bit befor turning me over and geting on top of me staring down i looked away while dan starting bighting my neck again  and ten started working his way to my mouth befor kissing me again which i melted into and started joing in he then pressed off and said "so what happend in your best sleepover i think i can top it" i thought for a moment then remeberd this was the first "i-its my first sleepover" i replied to dan  he then wispered into my ear "i will make shoure none can top this one ok this will be the best"

dans pov

i got up taking my top of and signaling to aring to do the same . onece we were in only our boxers i get on top of arin and start unbuttoning his pants as i do myself. we were to naked men on top of each other i looked  down to see arin covering his face blushing i took his hands off his face and he looked up at me like a sad puppy but nevious  "arin are you ok?" "y-yes s-sorry dan" i smirked a bit and looked down  again and thought 'what am i doing' but' i thopught but i fel in this hole to deep to get out now " ok arin remeber my promise this WILL be the best" "yes da-" i cut off arin by kissing him and then setting my self up and started to push in which arin fliched at but i wasent gonna be nice i was gonna be rough. "d-dan...w-wo-" i stop arin again by pushing in deeper making arin pant and slightly moan but befor he could start getting prepard i just started without warning.i started speeding up hearing arin's moans and pants which pushed me further as i was going at my max i hear arin "d-dan aaa~ dont s-stop" i hear him and follow but i didnt want to do this but i couldent hold my self  anymore. i started becoming really rough "d-dan i-m close~" onece i hear this i started moving in and out as rough as possible before arin came over me i stayed at my pased but after a bit longer i couldent keep going going and my movemonts became slopper and slower befor i stop in him and came "aaa~" arin said befor i let my self out and fell next to him. we stayed like that for a bit just panting trying to get our breath back as i got up i turned around and say that arin had passed out and so i got the covers and cuddled with him.  

arins pov

i woke up to a soft voice " arin get up it dinner time" i got up and saw dan just standing there but then i relized i was completly naked and started to blush a bit "ok gimme a sec" he left the room and i got up wondering what happend last night so i walk down stairs and go ask "dan what happend last night" i was trying to think but befor i could say anything he kissed me and said "we had fun arin you'll remeber soon" i then took two seconds to think then i remeberd and got all flusterd "i-i will go make brekfast o-ok" "ok big cat" i walk into the kitchen to start food which i thought would be nice to make a home meal but dan said otherways "wanna go out for dinner" i nodded and we headed for a resturand near to were we lived.

(not very long i wrote it on a ps4.)

word count:1000