date?

Arins POV

I walked down stairs and after grabbing my wallet "Dan were do you what to go for dinner" Dan walked in and said "there's a restaurant with good teriyaki and Raman" I look at Dan and started getting exited.
We walked to the restaurant and picked our seats a person then walked up to us and asked what we what, we had decided what we wanted and said "teriyaki" and Dan "sushi" the woman walked away and I turned back to Dan we talked for a bit but after a little bit the woman came back and placed the food. "£16:45 please" I was getting my wallet out but Dan then said "don't worry arin I'll pay" Dan passes her the money and we turn back "arigato gozimas Dan" (thank you Dan) I turn down and start eating my teriyaki.
Once we finishes I was getting more and more tired because I didn't sleep that much last night so I rest my head on my hand and wait for Dan"Done" Dan said which shocked me "let's go then" we get up but Dan asked if I was tired at which I replied with a nod Dan then looked down at me and picked me up "d-dan what" I start fighting against it but then just except it I just let myself zone out.

Dan POV
I walked back home holding a asleep arin my arms I got up to the bedroom placed arin down gently trying not to wake the big cat (get the reference) I walk out to hear a mumble which I then realized was him saying "I love you " I said the same back kissed him and left heading to bed myself soon I though so I waited.
After a few more hours I headed upstairs to see a fast asleep arin on the bed I stayed next to him and cuddled after a bit longer i then fell asleep.