My Kryptonite -One Direction Fan Fiction

I stood there in the middle of the beach. The sand blowing over my feet in a calm soothing way, the waves crashing, the occasional turtles crawling by.

So this is what it's like. The pain. There's all types of pains. Some you can heal, some you cannot. They say the pain goes away after a period of time, but my pain is different. It's unique. It's like a mixture of two types of ingredients, illness and heartbreak. 

It hurts to remeber what happened. I always keep thinking 'What did i do wrong? Why me? What did i do to deserve this shit? WHY.' But the answers never come. They always choose to avoid my questions, they say "It's for the best." or "There's nothing we can do about it, either take it or not." But honestly, i can't take it anymore. I mean i can't even walk by the places without triggering my memories. I keep those memories hidden for a reason. For my own saftey, for my heart and brain. 

I remeber meeting him. Looking into his soft blue/green eyes. They held so much love and care, and i trusted him. I trusted him. That was mistake number one. His mates treated me like sisters and i treated them like the brothers i never had. I forgot that they had a job going on but i pushed that aside and enjoyed my time with them. Mistake number twoThen i got the news about my sickness, it wasn't that critical. I could fix it, but i always doubted it. Mistake number three. Now, i have to pay the price, now i have to deal with it.

Whether i like it or not.

Hey guyyyyyys VAS HAPPENIN?! Well ANYWAYS what did you guys think? Please comment and vote ;) Xx Ohhhh and can you guys help me pick a character for the girl?? She's 18 years old but she has to be an actress or it can beee one of you guys ;)