Chapter 3.

Wuz up bitchezz. HAHAHA NAHH I LOVE YOU GUISEEE. anywaysssssssssssssss enjoy this chapter, and also i need to ask you an important question...

DO YOU BELIEVE IN NARNIA?

okay.

Baily POV

"FUCK YOU DAVID! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I shouted, tears streaming down my face. I just so happened to walk in on him naked with slutty bitch. IN BED

"No, Baily PLEASE, It's not what it looks like! I swear nothing's going on!" David exclaimed. To bad I could tell some of his words were slurred. He's drunk, of course he his.

I shook my head, "If it was a mistake, then you would be fixing it right now. NOT NEARLY HAVING SEX WITH HER!"

The girl looked at us confused, "I thought you said you didn't have a girlfriend?" She asked.

David's eyes widened, "Shit." He mumbled. My eyes narrowed at her words and I shook my head in disgust,

I scoffed, "That's what I thought." And stromed out of his room.

I sat up in bed and took in deep breaths. It was just another stupid nightmare, or should I say memory. I sighed and wiped the stray tears that were running down my face. Stupid I thought. I shouldn't be crying over him, he cheated and that's final.

I looked over at my alarm clock that read 6:42 A.M. Great, once i'm awake I can't go back to sleep. Grumbling, I got out of bed and took a bath. I just needed to get all these memories out of my system. I smiled thinking about that kiss Louis and I shared last night. It was amazing, and I never felt like that with David. His kisses seemed forced and greedy, while Louis' kissing were full of love and compassion. Louis was everything I ever wanted. He's so kind, sweet, and funny. I can't believe I thought he would be stuck-up and snobby.

I finished cleaning myself and stood up grabbing a towel and adjusting it around my torso. I walked over to my bed and looked at the clock again, 8:23. DA FUQ? Mannn, I didn't know I was in there for so long. Oh well..... Right as I was about to find something I got a text,

From: Daddy Direction

Hey, you up already? Xx

I smiled to myself texting him back.

To: Daddy Direction

Yup, I didn't get any sleep. :P xx

I put my phone down but the minute I did it went off again. Laughing, I picked it up.

From: Daddy Direction

What? Are you okay? Is everthing alright?? :( Xxx

Geez, the guy barely knows me and he's freaking out. Awww how sweet of him!

To: Daddy Direction

Haha, i'm fine. I just had a nightmare or a very recent memory that I'm not too fond of.... Xx

*Bzzz bzz* DAMN, that boy texts fast.

From: Daddy Direction

Let's talk about it over a jog. I'm meeting you at your house whether you like it or not >:) Text me your address, i'll be waiting.... Xxxx

Creeper. I texted him my address and got dressed in a neon pink sports bra and light grey soffee shorts. I walked over to the mirror and cringed, I forgot to wipe off my make-up AGAIN. I grabbed some make-up remover wipes and removed all the extra stuff on my face. Once I was done I put my hair up in a messy bun and slipped on my sneakers. Grabbing my phone, I sprinted downstairs to the kitchen and snatched a water bottle from the pantry.