Chapter Thirteen:AwardShowReunion

"Aigoo!" i let out as i stretched outside of the car surrounded by my Idols and staff members. They all laughed and began walking into the venue. "I'll be right in." I said and Chan nodded, and patted my head before going in with the others. i pulled out my phone and frowned at it. I wanted to text Shibal very badly. I'm excited, and when i was in Seoul he was the first person i'd go to with big news, and being here at the Music awards with my idols was big news in my opinion. 

I finally made a decision, and unblocked his number. As soon as i did, I looked at the missed calls, and almost all of them were from him, He called every day for three months, and two texts from him came through. One was from the day after i arrived back in Seoul, and the other from a week later.

Shibal Chingu!: Mien, Cici. Mien. I'm not upset anymore. The truth is that even when you left, i couldn't be mad at you, i knew what happened, and i knew how impulsive you could get when you were upset. Mien, please come back and we can talk. I've missed you, so much. You were the closest friend i've ever had, and after you left last night, i felt terrible, like this time i pushed you to leave. Please contact me. I'm jinja not mad at you.

Shibal Chingu!: Mien, i realize now that you probably aren't going to come back. You think i hate you. I don't i promise. Please contact me when you see these. Saranghae Chingu-ah. Please don't leave again.

My hear broke as i read the messages. I had no idea, if only i hadn't been so cowardly and blocked the numbers again, i would have had my best friend back. I was a Pabo, and i was cursing myself for it. I was about to call when one of the staff members came out, "Cici-ssi it's time to get them ready." I nodded, and hesitantly shoved my phone in my pocket and followed him inside.

"Noona! Do my make-up first!" Seung Min said, quickly standing in front of me. I laughed an nodded, and began doing their make-up. After they were done, i went to the wardrobe rack, and handed them all of their outfits. I shook my arms and curse the venue for not having any extra chairs for when i did their make-up. My arms hurt, they're all a lot taller than me. "Noona! Han Hyung messed up his make-up when he put on his shirt!" Jeong In yelled, mockingly tattling on his Hyung. I sighed heavily and walked over to see. I'd have to re-do his whole face, "Yah, how'd you mess it up this badly?" He smiled sheepishly, and shrugged. 

Right after i was done fixing it, i was tackled in a hug from behind. Startled i was about to spin, when i heard her yell,"Rookie-ah! I didn't know you were coming here too!" she released me and i smiled. "Ne, but i have to make a phone call, can i talk to you later?" i asked, remembering the call. She smiled and nodded, and went to talk to other people she recognized. She sure knew a lot of people.

I walked into a hall way, and pressed his contact, put the phone to my ear and let it ring. I jumped as i heard a phone ring behind me, so i turned and saw Shibal standing in the hall of a room, with another buff man. I smiled and watched as he pulled out his phone. His face lit up and he fumbled to answer, "Y-Yeobosayo? Cici?" i giggled behind my hand so he didn't notice me, and answered, "What happened to calling me Pabo, Shibal?" I asked. I could feel my eyes water.

We talked for a bit, him saying he was sorry, and that he was just overwhelmed at the time, and i apologized for leaving so suddenly and being cowardly. "It's so cold here!" He said annoyed, he hated the cold. I giggled, "Where?" i asked playing dumb. "In America! It's freezing!" i smiled, "Jinja? It was super warm when i went!" i continued. We were so engrossed in our conversation that we didn't notice the door open, and the idols exit, and crowd the hall, bored of the room.

"Yah, i jinja want to see you. I need one of your comforting hugs, i've been having a hard time, and that would make me feel better." He pouted making me giggle. At this point i noticed the other boys, but i didn't care anymore. I missed my best friend, and Ryo Jin. I missed them all, honestly. I made a decision, "Jinja, do you want a hug right now?" i asked cheekily. He made a confused face from down the hallway.