Ibara Shiozaki #1

Ibara Shiozaki #1

Hello it's Deathstroke2577 here with the next chapter of Dual Side

Legend 
(F/N)- First Name
(L/E/C)- Left Eye Color
(R/E/C)- Right Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(       )- Thoughts
(S/M)- Source Music
(I/M)- Incidental Music
(B/O)- Body Option
<(     )>- Telepathically Speaking
<       >- Animal Empathy Speaking  
*        *- Sound Effects
(An: I'm sorry that I have not updated for a while, this is due to Irl problems, working more on the storyline, and writer's block. The writer's block is due to not finishing a game. I will take a one week break to get rid of the writer's block by finishing that game and also because school is about to start in one week for me and writing will not be frequent) 
Disclaimer: Let's get this out of the way Hero Academia, Marvel, or any other materials I use, does not belong to me (So don't sue me) except this story. Now without further delay let's begin! 

(I/m) Start 

3 Days Later
3rd POV
Somewhere
Night

It was the middle of the night. There were no clouds in the sky but there were glowing stars. In the near distance *Clickety-Clack* A freight train running on rail tracks could be heard. There were two people on the front car, it was (F/N) and Elizabeth in their hero suits. (F/N) was standing up as he looked ahead where the two were heading.

"We're almost there now," (F/N) told as he looked back at Elizabeth. 

"Okay, so how do you want to do this?" She asks as she sat on one knee with her buster sword in her right hand and looking up ahead.

"I'll go break in from the wall and you go from above. How does that sound?" 

"Sounds good" 

*Tzzzz!* The train has come to stop next to, what looks like an abandoned factory or warehouse.

There were two guards with assault rifles coming towards the train and they couldn't see (F/N) and Elizabeth

There were two guards with assault rifles coming towards the train and they couldn't see (F/N) and Elizabeth. As they got close, (F/N) jumped over and got behind one of them and knocked him out with a punch behind his head. The other one was about to shoot (F/N) until *Thwip!* (F/N) shot a web string with his right hand at him and pulling him towards his left fist and knocking him out.