Nile is closer to her...?

After rushing (F/N) to Medical, Hanji looks at Levi and Erwin. "Uh..She doesn't look injured andddd.. Our meeting is in a few minutes." She explains. "Flip her arms over" Levi says with a sad expression. Hanji flips (F/N)'s arms and gasps with a open mouth. (F/N) doesn't look at Hanji, but she knows Hanji is in awe. As Hanji sees one of the cuts on the other arm is open and bleeding, she grabbed a sewing needle and cotton balls.

Erwin walked to his office, Levi yelled after him. "Oi, where you going?" Erwin turned around to Levi. "If we won't be at my office, he's coming over here." Erwin turned back around and walked to his office to greet Nile. "You're late Erwin.." Nile said with a slight frown. "Nice to see you too Nile...Anyways come with me." Erwin said, practically pulling Nile. "H-Hey don't DRAG me!!!" Nile yelled with his boots being pulled across the floor.

Erwin stopped to see Levi, towering over him. Levi smirked. Nile stood up, making Levi's smirk go away. Nile looked at Hanji with a needle. "W-Wait...YOU'RE NOT TRYING TO VACCINATE ME, ARE YOU?!?!" Nile walked backwards and Erwin pushed him back in. Hanji laughed, "Of course not. I'm giving (F/N L/N) her numbing injection." Hanji said with a giggle. Nile quickly went to (F/N)'s side. (F/N) noticed Nile and squealed. "NILE!!!" (F/N) immideatly hugged Nile tightly. Nile did the same.

Erwin gave a confused look to Hanji, Levi looked disappointed. Suddenly Erwin spoke with a serious tone, "So...Nile you know (F/N)? In what level?" Erwin had his arms crossed. Nile let go of (F/N). "She's a close childhood friend...Closer than you all." Nile said trying not to be protective. (F/N) holds his arm. "Nile I'm scared it's gonna hurt....." Before (F/N) could finish her sentence she passed out on anesthesia. Nile felt the grip on his arm go weak and saw her asleep. He sighed, thinking that she might have died.

Nile sat down, "So, why are you all here with (F/N)?" He asked while looking straight at Levi and Erwin. Hanji smiled and knew something was up. She instantly giggled and pointed at Levi, "Oh Ho Ho!!! I can't believe, Levi likes someone~!!!" Hanji sang. Then she turned to Erwin very slowly. "Commander Erwin, I looove you!!!" She said mocking Erwin by impersonating (F/N). She started dying in laughter, Nile however wasn't. Hanji put something on (F/N)'s arm and quickly turned back around. "I'm done, aaaaand which one of you likes her!?!?" She yelled at them.

Levi thought about when (F/N) put on Erwin's shirt. He smirked then spoke. "Erwin likes her. He gave her one of his shirts and she wore it and he suggested she slept in his bed." He smirked. Erwin gave Levi The Creepiest face expression he had ever seen and he instantly looked away from Erwin.

Nile, Levi and Hanji all, got shivers down their spines. "Atleast I have the balls to say I do..." Erwin said with a now, normal expression. Levi looked at Erwin still spooked. "I-I have balls...but I don't like her.." Levi blushed not knowing that he was. "Your blush says otherwise." Hanji said with a giggle. "Sh-SHUT UP SHIT GLASSES" Levi yells at Hanji.

~°(F/N)'s POV°~
I wake up to hear yelling. I look at Nile. He doesn't notice I am awake. "N-Nile...?" I said with a weary voice. Hanji and Nile turn to see me. Nile puts his hand on my shoulder. I feel dizzy and tired, so I close my eyes and rest on his side.

                    ~°Nile's POV°~
I look at (F/N) laying close to my chest. I sigh and see that Hanji is looking straight at me with a huge smile. 'Please, don't do it Hanji...'

                  ~°Hanji's POV°~
I feel a smile creep on my face. Nile and (F/N)!!! What cute babies they'd make!!!!! "NILE YOU TWO WOULD MAKE SUCH CUTE BABIES!!!!!" I blerted out with my hands on my cheeks. I couldn't help but laugh and smile at Nile's face.

              ~°3rd Person POV°~
Levi and Erwin faced Nile to see (F/N) in his arms. Both start walking towards him and Hanji starta cracking up. Nile looks at them not very intimidated. Levi lifts his fist.
"GRAHHHH!!!!!"

(End of this chaper UwU, sorry for not updating '-w-...Anyways I will keep a schedule and will upload/try everyday! Thanks for reading! BIG LEMON COMING UP!!!!)