I told you so

~*Mike's POV*~

'I can't believe it. Is Erwin really trying to take her away from me, or did he ask her out...He knew that I'd be training her 1v1 but, who would have known that he'd take it farther. I should help look for her now anyway...' I thought to myself. 'It's best if I find her first...Just like the first time I saw her..' I sighed and put on my boots and walked out to see young Eren and Armin waiting for me, Mikasa already outside.

"Alright let's get going, if any of you see any trace of Cadet (L/N) or Commander Erwin, advise me and do not approach them," I warn. Eren and Armin nodded and followed me, I stopped and handed Eren a burning torch. "There, now you and Armin go looking. I will be on the other side, remember what I said and tell the others.." I reminded. Armin faced me and smiled before going off to follow Eren.

I go off on my own route, sniffing anything that had even a strand of DNA from (F/N). I walk farther, It'd probably have been about 2 hours then I stopped. I sniffed. I sniffed again, just to make sure what I was smelling wasn't just a breeze. It had Nile's stench, ridden all over the area I was in.

I took careful steps making sure I didn't let my guard down, I don't want to leave an opening for an attack so I drew my swords. I stood silently, the suspense killing me. I heard nothing at all, so quiet I could hear the cicadas singing. 'Too quiet...' I worried that Nile is holding (F/N) away from me but, isn't he a close friend of hers...?

"Put the swords down, before I shoot. Don't try running either..." Someman walked up to me, I put my swords down and put my hands up slightly. It wasn't Nile. Was this The Interior Military Police? "Tsk, wiping The King's Ass still?" I ask with a serious tone. I hear footsteps behind me, then something poking my middle back. Then, I heard a gun cock. "Yeah, you could say that..." I heard the person with the gun murmur. I chuckled. 

The man clears his throat, "Look, we are just looking for a certain someone Commander..." I turned around to face the man, "Commander? No, I am Mike Zacharaias... I am a Section Commander.." I say a bit offended. The man shoved the barrel shotgun onto my face, "Where is The Commander then?" The man asked. "One of the reasons I am out here is to look for him. So I don't know, obviously." I mutter. The man scoffed then backed off into the shadows, his footsteps fading away with him. 'That was...easy?' I thought to myself.

I stood there for a good few minutes, before someone called me out, "S-SIR?? M-MIKE?!?" They called out. I awoke from my daydream, "Cadet Arlet?" I yelled out. I sped over to where his voice came from. He saluted me sloppily, then spoke in a very timid voice. "We found Commander. H-He's just napping..." Armin muttered. "Also, (F/N) is not with him..." Those words made me panic. "S-Shit...Get Erwin inside and keep looking for her." I told Arlet. "B-But..." I stopped him before he could finish. "No, keep looking." I yelled. He nodded and walked away.

              'Where is she then...?'