Chapter 1

Christina POV:I woke up and remembered today is my first day of senior year, during summer my mom let me change my style and let me tell you I am very grateful for that.I was a huge nerd last year one of the reasons why I got bullied,and also the reason why I only had one friend and her name is Gabriela, but I call her gabbie, she sticked with me through thick and thin.I then got up from my bed took a nice shower and got ready I put on a gucci shirt and cute ripped jeans and my gucci shoes and my purse.  I was nervous not going to lie, but that did not mean I was going to let anyone bring my mood down.I then went downstairs and got a apple for breakfast, when I was done I went and grabbed my backpack and headed to my car, also I got my first car during summer.Since my family is rich, I got a bugatti, to be honest I didn't really wanted it, but i did not say anything because I was thankful.When I got in the car I drove to the school as I pulled up all eyes were on my car.

Corbyn POV: I woke up around 6:10 and started to get ready, today was my first day of senior year, I decided to dress more sexy than I already looked.I put on a black shirt and pants and my gucci shoes. I then ran downstairs and grabbed a sandwich that my mom had left in the kitchen counter for me,As I was putting my shoes on I felt a smack on my head it was my brother, Jordan.
Corbyn:What in the world was that for?
Jordan:Cause I can, and it was fun, also have fun in you're first day of senior year.
Corbyn:Yeah,Whatever I said as I rolled my eyes.
As I finished with my shoes I grabbed my backpack and keys.I went outside to my car,I have a BMW, as I got in my car I went to school it only took me 25 minutes to get there, as I got there I saw my dream car, a bugatti.

Christina POV:As I got out of the car, everyone's eyes were on me then on my car,the boys were whistling at me, I saw gabbie so I went over and gave her a huge hug.
Gabbie:OMG Christy you look amazing...
Christina:Thanks, so do you
Gabbie:How was summer?
Christina:Well I practiced my makeup skill,worked out everyday, and went shopping.What about you?
Gabbie:We'll I tried to convince my mom to let me go shopping and change my style,but you know how stric she is she kept on saying no.
Christina:I will try to talk to her.
Gabbie:OMG THANK YOU
Christina and Gabbie were talking when someone ran into Christina knocking her down.
Christina:Oww...
Christina looked up and saw her crush...Corbyn Besson
Corbyn:I am sorry let me help you up.
Corbyn extended his hand to help Christina up.
Gabbie:Omg are you okay?
Christina:Yes let's head to class before we get there late.
--------------------------------------
Word count 526