Chapter 2

Gabbie and Christina walked to class, which was science class.
Gabbie:Are you sure you are fine??
Christina:Yes and No at the same time
Gabbie:Huh??
Christina:No because I scraped my elbow and knee a bit, but yes because I saw corbyn I say as I blush
Gabbie:Why don't you talk to him?
Christina just laughed and walked into the classroom, as they walk to the class they stand in the front of class wating for the teacher to give them seats.
Teacher:Okay class, I will be next to people you may or may not know, you and you're partner will be lab partners for the rest of this year.
**SEATING CHART**
Daniel Seavey and Chole
Jonah Marais and Tatum
Zach Herron and Loren
Jack Avery and Gabbie
Corbyn Besson and Christina **The Seating Chart continues on**
The only thing that Christina was thinking at the moment was that she was going to have to sit with Corbyn.
Christina made her was to Corbyn,with a small blush across her cheeks.
Corbyn:Hi, I am Corbyn
Christina:I know...
Corbyn:You do??
Christina:Yes I knew since sophmore year when you started to bully me.
Corbyn:Wait- no way you are Christina Harris.
Christina:Yeah,but if you wouldn't talk to me that would be great.
Corbyn:Christina,I'm So-
Christina:I said please!
Teacher:Christina, be quite!!
Christina put her head down,she really wanted to talk to Corbyn, but she needed to stand up for herself.

Corbyn POV:I can't believe that the girl sitting next to me is Christina,the girl I used to bully, the truth why I bullied her is because I really liked her, but I thought being mean to her would get her out of my mind, but nothibg could get her out of my mind It would stick her more.To be honest I didn't anything I said to her, as I said all those mean and hurtful things to her I could see the heart in her eyes, I really wanted to apologize and talk to her and get to know her, but I think she hates my guts.

Christinas POV:
The truth is that I really wanted to talk to corbyn, I mean he hurt me, but he probably didn't mean it.

Corbyn POV:
That it I am going to talk to her.
Corbyn:Hey come to my house today at 7:30, so we can talk, here is my address
I then hand her a pice of paper with my phone number and address on it.
Christina:Are you pranking me??
Corbyn:No I promise, I just want to get to know you better.
Christina just smiled and put the paper in her pocket.
------------------------------------
Word Count: 442