Dinner

I walked down for dinner. Kenz was talking to Mom. "She is okay, right?" I heard her whisper. "Yes." Mom said aloud. "Maddie. Hi sweetie."

"Hi Mom. Hi Kenz."

"Hi Madd." She ran up and hugged me. "You know, the cut that you made was really small. Because you did it with scissors!!"

"So?" I asked, laughing. I know the reason, cause your supposed to cut with a razor. But I didn't have my razor in my bathroom. I had it in my moms room cause I wasn't allowed to shave without 'adult supervision'. I mean come in I'm 13! I started shaving when I was 11 but only my armpits. That's what Kenz is doing and she's 11.

"Because," she said. I almost forgot she was talking! "Because you are supposed to cut with a razor! But DO NOT try that!"

"I know! My cutting days are behind me!!"

"Alright girls. Let's try to have a peaceful dinner!" Mom said.

"Okay!" Me and Kenz said in sync. "You know we should probably have dinner BEFORE dance!" Kenz said.

"I know girls! I'm sorry!" Mom said.

"It's fine." I said.

"I'm just suggesting it!" Kenz said.

"So, Me and Greg's wedding is in a month!" Mom said. "So Maddie will you be my maid of honor?" I looked at my mom then at Kenz she was smiling. "YES! But what about Kenzie?" I said. "I know I'm a little old but I'm going to be the flower girl!!!"

"Yay!!" I said. It was turning out to be a great day.