The pyramid

Abby called us in. "Girls time for the pyramid." Abby said. We walked in. "At the bottom," I held my breath, "Nia, your work was messy in the group dance and messed up your handstand and fell on your butt in the group. Next Kenzie you did good in your duet but messed up in the group. Next Maddie," I let out of my breath looked at my mom (who looked mad) and then Abby (who looked stern) and the at the girls who (pretended to be shocked for my sake). "You forgot the group dance, messed up on your solo on one of the moves I taught you when you were 5, and dropped Kenzie in your duet. I expect more from you." I looked at my mom again and she was shaking her head yes as she was saying Abby's right. "Next Chloe, you did wonderful in your duet with Kendall and in the group. Speaking of Kendall you did amazing in the group and in the duet. Pointed toes, straight arms and legs, a lot of emotion. Wonderful!" We all stood there. Then Abby said "Solos will be Kendall, Chloe and Kenzie. No duets and I want Nia, Maddie and Kendall to do a trio. I want to see Kendall's solo first. Moms Dismissed. Girls go in the den." I walked into the den. Kenz walked over. "You okay?" She asked. "Fine." Kenz tried to hug me but I pushed her off and sat down on the ground. She and Chloe sat next to me. "It's okay. We all have bad days sometimes." Chloe said. She hugged me and so did Kenz. I let go of my knees and hugged them back. "Thanks guys." I whispered. I couldn't get it all out cause tears were forming in my eyes. Then Nia came and hugged in our group hug. "Thanks." I said again. "So are you to okay for being on the bottom. "We're fine." They said. Then I just went on Instagram.

Hope you like it!! Tell people to read this and my other storie!!

Xoxo.....Emily