Chapter four

Rarity was the only tribute without a stylist. She created her own style. But today she had to wear what every pony else was wearing. Today was the Equestria games.

"Advice," said Prince Blue blood

"Stay alive, stay near water."

Rarity walked into her tube. they were rising up. They were now in the arena. 24 ponies stood on their circles before her.

"5"

"4"

Rarity was going to aim for the spear. She never missed when she was stitching with needles, and she was best with spears in training.

"3"

"2"

She saw Big Mac shake his head.

"1."

Every pony started running to the cornucopia. Rarity hesitated. When she got there, a boy from Baltimare had gotten the spear. Rarity used both hooves and hit his head. He fell. She took the spear and ran. She decided to sleep in a tall tree, in a bed of nicely picked leaves.

Rarity saw some blueberries at the ground nearby and decided to go and get some. When she was at the ground, she got all the berries and was heading up the tree. But then she saw some pony in a nearby tree. She aimed her spear. but then she saw who it was.

"Babs? Babs seed?" Rarity whispered.

"Yeah. Please don't kill me. I, I have stuff. We can make a team."

Rarity nodded.

The next morning, Rarity went to hunt. Bans came too.

"Ugh, this is absolutely disgusting! I don't want to kill things and, and touch it! Ewwww!" Rarity complained.

So Rarity would shoot the spear, and Babs would fetch it. then Rarity saw something. the careers food. Rarity speared the booby trap and the food exploded.

"HEYLP!!!! RARITY!!!!"

Ratity heard Babs scream. When she ran to where she heard it, Babs was being killed by Vinyl.

"No!!" Rarity shouted. Vinyl ran off.

She then started to sing. She sang the My Little Pony theme song to Babs and covering her with apples that she could of eaten. she then rushed up her tree. there were careers and Big Mac at the trunk of the tree.

"How's the weather down there darling?"

"Come down! Coward! I'll shoot you off." Said Octavia.

Rarity was scared. But then she saw something next to her. Parasprites. she grabbed it.

"Hiya cutie." Rarity said to the creature.

Rarity took it and threw it at a stallion. It was killing all of them. a few got away. Rarity took their stuff and washed it off in the lake. Then, Vinyl scratch pounced on to her and had her pined to the ground. she had knives. Lots of knives. smirking, she took a sharp one and pressed it against Rarity. But just then, a Big stallion came and picked up Vinyl.

"Octavia!!!!" she screamed.

The stallion threw Vinyl against the stone wall.

"Ima let you go just this once. For Babs. Go!"

Rarity ran away to the other end of the lake. She saw some pony in the grass. It was Big Mac. they lived in the cave that night.