The depths

I sat on top of a Ferris wheel at Coney Island, I saw an armored van and was confused, "Spidey time." I said dropping onto it, Cindy lands next to me covered in webbing, "Your new suit eh?" I quipped.

"Shut it Peter." Cindy said to me.

"Ok, I say this way to much but it's funny to me, we all know I can't do that." I said annoying Cindy a tad bit.

The van picked up speed, it wasn't right, they should be going slower even at full speed.

"Uh." I said, looking at the back of the van.

"Overwatch..." I said.

"Hey Peter!" Overwatch said.

"Nicole, what the hell are you doing?!" I yelled.

"This." She said, jumping grabbing the people and forcing us inside of the back.

"What the f—." Silk began saying.

"Language." I said.

The car crashes into the water.

"Oh no..." I say.

"We're gonna drown..." silk said.

"No, we're not." I said, continuing, "You're not at least."

"Huh?" Cindy asked.

I begin kicking the side, my suit power spiking.

"Peter, you're using up oxygen!" Cindy yells, before water fills up the truck.

I get a hole big enough for one person to escape.

I motion for Cindy to get out, but she pushes me out, the truck sinking farther down.

"CINDY!" I yell, I swam down, the water was to much, she fainted.

I webbed her out of the hole, swimming back up, when I got up I pulled off my mask, not caring if anyone saw me.

"Cin! Cin!" I yell out.

"Peter..." I hear Cindy say in a weak voice.