The loss of a loved one

"Hey Pete, why'd you miss school today?" Gwen asked me taking a sip of her smoothie.

"I was doing some Spidey work." I replied.

"Oh." Gwen said.

"So wanna go on a walk?" I asked Gwen.

"Yeah, to avengers tower, or OSCORP..." Gwen said.

"Uh, how about both." I said.

"Ok!" Gwen said, I could tell she was beginning to fangirl.

"Gwen, no being a complete fangirl." I said.

"No promises." She said kissing me on the cheek.

"Ugh, whatever." I said as she got on my back.

"I'd rather web-sling than walk." Gwen said as I reply, "Fine."

We web-sling to avengers tower and spent a few hours there, we walked to OSCORP but on the way there goblin came in and grabbed Gwen, I webbed to bottom being dragged behind it.

We got to the very top of OSCORP and I said, "HARRY LET HER GO!!!"

Harry just says, "Your wish is my command." After he says that he drops Gwen, I webbed after her, I shot a web after her, it caught her but she wasn't moving, I wondered, no I hoped she fainted from shock, I was far from right.

"Gwen?" I asked.

I checked her pulse, it was gone, I snapped her neck, she was long gone.

"NO!!!!" I yelled out, I turned only to see Cindy, she looked sad for me.

"Pete...." Cindy said to me.

I looked up, the instinctual pull was pulling me towards her, I resisted it though.