Chapter 3

Okay... Here's Chapter Three!

The Next Day

I woke up in the arms of Devon. My face was right on his chest. I looked up to see his flawless face. I couldn't help but stare for a while. He looked so peaceful while he slept.

I quietly tried to get out of his arms, but he pulled me back in his embrace. I sighed, and to my success, I finally got up. I went into to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and wash my face. I decided to take a shower, then realized I forgot my clothes in my room.... and I was just IN A TOWEL. I crept in my room careful not to wake up my friends. My drawer where my underwear were was over Devon's face. I silently searched through my drawer until I found a pair. I closed the drawer, but, to my surprise a pair of my underwear (a thong to be exact) was right on the tip of Devon's nose.

I had a mini spazz attack and hurried to grab my underwear, but I was too late. His eyes fluttered open. He picked up the lace underwear and looked at them hard and long.

"Who's are these? And they better be clean!" He exclaimed

My face turned bright red.

"They're mine asshole!" I hurried and snatched them from his hand

"Oh well my bad. Why were they on my face?"

"I-It was an accident okay!"

I hurried and grabbed my clothes and ran out to take a shower.

*during breakfast*

We were all sitting around the breakfast table eating the food Malaysia made. She cooked bacon, pancakes, eggs, toast, etc.

"Do you want to be my personal chef?" Chantal asked.

"Nope. You don't make enough yearly income." Malaysia replied back.

Everyone laughed except Chantal, who had a non-amused expression on his face.

Once we all finished eating breakfast, Raven, Malaysia, and Chantal decided to leave. Devon had to stay behind and wait for his brother, Xander, to pick him up. We sat on the couch saying nothing to each other. Then finally he spoke.

"So, What do you want to do?" he asked.

"Well, uhmm I don't know. Want to watch T.V"

"I don't care...."

I was flipping through the channels on the T.V and finally stopped when I couldn't find anything. I grabbed my iPad from the coffee table and watched my all-time favorite videos of all time........ DORA  THE EXPLORER THROWS A FUNCTION! (The video's on the side) Throught the whole thing, I was crying laughing. 

Devon looked at me like I was on crack.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" he asked

"I-I'm w-watching a vi-"

I cut myself off with laughter to the point were I was rolling on the floor.

He grabbed my iPad and didn't even snicker at anything. 

"That's ignorant and ghetto." he said.

"THAT'S WHY IT'S SO FUNNY!" I exclaimed.

I got off the floor and realised he took my iPad and turned i to something completely different. 

"Hey get the hell off my shit!"

"Ohhh you got a FaceBook message from 'Daniel Nash'.... EWWW HE SENT YOU A PICTURE OF HIS-"

I smacked him on the back of his head and snatched my iPad out of his hand.

He winced in pain, but grabbed it back and tossed it on the coffee table before he tackled me on the couch. I tried to wiggle out of his grasp, and finally succeeded. As soon as I got up, I ran as fast my legs could carry me. I looked behind me and saw that he was a few steps behind. I pushed even harder into the kitchen and hid in one of the cabinets. He went into the kitchen looking around with his back facing me. I slowly got out, and jumped on his back. He swung me around and pushed me into one of the kitchen walls. He lifted me up so that he fit perfectly between my legs. I looked him the eyes, our faces inches apart. We were about to kiss once again when we were interupted.

"I KNEW IT! I KNEW Y'ALL HAD SOMETHING GOING ON!"

Surprised, Devon dropped me right on my butt. i yelped in pain, and Devon didn't even bother to help me up. We looke up to see Xander smirking at us. I got up as fast as I could, and escorted Devon and Xander to the door as fast as I could. 

"Well, it was nice having you here. See you at school. bye!" With that I slammed the door in their faces and sighed in relief. 

Devon's POV

In the car with Xander

"Little Bro! I knew you guys liked each other!"

"We don't like eachother!"

"Yeah, okay whatever. If thats the case, then why were you guys about to kiss in the kitchen?"

"We were uhmm.... I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!"

"Okay! No need to yell. I''ll drop it."

The rest of the car ride was silent. I kept replaying my thoughts to that kiss

SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS BOOK! RECOMENED IT TO PEOPLE! 

Vote && Comment!