Chapter5: THE DOUBT

After what happened last night, I tried to stay calm while walking. After a few minutes, I safely arrived at the school.
"Denise!" I heard Luna is calling me. We went inside together. I told what happened last night.
"What?!?!?!" Luna shouted.
"SHHHHHH!" I said. I'm not surprised on what's her reaction. I think all of us will have the same reaction.

After a few minutes there's a new Teacher came inside our classroom. We all stayed quiet.
" Hi! My name is Jeff, you can call me teacher Jeff, and I will be your math teacher starting today." Teacher Jeff said.
"Are you the one who will replace Teacher Yoko?" Zach said.
"Yes I'm! So I guess I'm gonna start??!" Teacher Jeff asked.
"Of course sir!" We all looked at the door and we saw Rein.
"Why is he late?" Luna whispered at me. I didn't even notice that he's not is the classroom.
"I don't know, maybe it's traffic."
That's the only thing I said.
I looked at him and I felt nervous when I saw him smile.

His smile is not the normal smile that we see. I just ignored it and just listened to Teacher Jeff.
After an hour Teacher Jeff ended our class for our recess. I saw some police at the girl's restroom.
"Sir, I just wanna know what happened, can you tell it to me?" I said.
"There's someone killed to the faculty, member and leaved again a hanky with a black butterfly on it." I was shocked. The guy that is wearing a black jacket with a hood attacked again! I called Luna, Zach and Anton in the crime scene. They came quickly and they saw teacher Yoko.
"Hey Denise! I saw something on the floor." Zach shouted.
"I don't really want to go near the dead body because I'm a bit scared but I go near the dead body."
"What's that, a note?!" Anton asked,
"It says here that: "LIAR!!!"
We all have no clue about it.
"Who will do this to teacher Yoko?".
Right after Luna asked that, we saw teacher Jeff running through the girl's restroom.
"WHO DID THIS TO HER?!?!?!?!?" Teacher Jeff shouted.
"Are you relative of teacher Yoko?" Anton asked.
"She is my fiance and we will be marrying soon but someone killed her." We saw Teacher Jeff's eyes and he started crying. We are starting to understand what's the connection of teacher Yoko and teacher Jeff. Until someone called us
"Sorry students, time's up!" The police said.
"Ok fine, but we will take this note." Zach said
"I'm sorry but you cannot because we can find the killer right away using handprints, or the way he or she writes." The policecmen said.
"Ok fine", that's the only thing Zach said.
We went to the canteen and seated.
"I think I know who the killer is." Luna said.
"Who's you guess???" Anton said.
"I think it's Teacher Jeff?" Luna whispered.
"Why did you say so?" I asked.
"It's really confusing but look, who would say LIAR to teacher Yoko? Maybe they fought before it happened." Luna said.
"But why did teacher Jeff cry in front of the dead body of Teacher Yoko, if he killed Teacher Yoko?" Anton said.
The two have points. The bell rang. It's the start of our history class.