Chapter4: INVISTIGATION

Luna, Zach and Anton accept the favor and we're planned
"We will start at the beginning, before she died, she said that she saw a mysterious guy wearing a black jacket with a hood", Anton said.
" So, there's a possibility that the guy wearing a black jacket with a hood is the suspect or the killer!" Zach said.

"Zach's right the guy with a black jacket is really one of the killers.
"Ok guys, thanks for joining me on my secret investigation, see you tomorrow!" I said.
"No problem just call us, Denise we are willing to help you in your problem." Luna said,
We all came out of the canteen, we just walked going to our house. After a few minutes of walking, all of us are going on different paths until I was the only one walking......

While I was walking I remember what I saw in Amanda's hand. It is the hanky with a black butterfly, and then I started to feel nervous and scared......

I felt that someone is following me...

When I look back, there's no one that's follow me

I continued walking and while I'm walking, I heard some footsteps and when I look back again I saw someone wearing a black jacket with hood.........

I saw the guy is holding a KNIFE AND STARTED RUNNING!!!
I RAN AS FAST AS I COULD, BUT THE GUY IS SO FAST THAT HE CAN KILL ME NOW! I SAW HIM VERY NEAR ME AND HE LIFT UP HIS HAND TRIED ON GETTING THROUGH MY BAG......... I FELT VERY WEAK THAT I CAN'T RUN UNTIL I SAW VJ.
"VJ HELP ME!!!" I RAN GOING TO VJ.

"What happen?" Vj asked.
Vj is a friend of Rein.
"A gut who is wearing a black jacket with a hood is trying to kill me!" I said
"What!?!?!?!?!?" Vj was shocked on what happened.
"You know that, I'm gonna call Ash so that you can drink water in his house." Vj said.
"Thanks Vj." I said.
We ride on his car and after a few minutes we arrived.
"Ash!!" Vj shouted, Ash opened the door and let us in. Ash let me drink a water. Vj told everything that happened to me. We went and I fell asleep