Chapter3: DEATH OF AMANDA

What's that Amanda? One of our classmates ask, " I don't know, I just saw this black butterfly hanky with a note saying: YOU ARE NEXT, AMANDA!"While Amanda is reading the note,

"I felt nervous and I don't know  why. Forget about it, it's just a prank." Amanda said.
"Even through it's just a prank, you should be more careful." Anton said.

Anton is a good friend of Amanda.

"Yes sir." Amanda said
"By the way where's Rein & Ash?"
Anton asked.
"I don't know, maybe they're outside."
We went outside and we saw Rein and Ash talking. "Don't take things literally, it's just a joke!" Ash said.
"We hide at the door so we cannot be seen." I will accept the dare and I will start tomorrow." Rein said while walking through the door. We ran as fast as we could and seated at the sofa like we didn't hear something.
"Ok guys the party is over." Rein said,
"Thank you for inviting us." Amanda said,
"No problem" Rein drove us back again in the school and then we all walk while going home. After class, I noticed that Amanda is not around. I remember that she went in the library because she will find a book for her assignments. I quickly ran going to the library. I felt nervous when I saw many people in the library.

"Excuse me sir, what happen?" I asked the police near in the library door.
"There's someone who killed a girl named Amanda." I was very shocked about what I heard.
"Do you know her?" The police asked me.
"Yes!" I said. I ran inside the library and I saw Amanda between the two bookshelf, I also saw black butterfly hanky and has a note saying: "YOU ARE NEXT, DENISE!" When I saw that, I felt nervous, but I didn't think that first instead, I called Luna, Anton and Zach to go the library. "I'm so sad for the mother of Amanda, We thought that it's  just a joke but it's real." Luna said.
"I called you because I know you can help me in my problem."