My story

" Good morning everyone me name is Amy Wilson, but you can address me by Ms. Wilson. Since it's the first day of school, we will go around and introduce ourselves, and share one unique thing about them."

Everyone went and their unique thing were either they can sing, dance, rap and the usual things like that. Only people left were me and a boy in the corner.

I stood up and everyone's eyes were just staring at me. "H-hi, my name is Josclyn(josh•Lin), but you c-can call me JOJO is you would like to. Umm one u-unique thing about m-me is that I have dyslexia." I sat down quietly while the student were just looking confused.

"Ms. Josclyn, it seems that some I our classmates are confused, would you care to explain what dyslexia is?" I stood to my feet once again and began to explain to these knuckle heads what it it.

" It is a learning disability that alters the way the brain processes written material. It is typically characterized by difficulties in word recognition, spelling and decoding. Like when you are read a story sometimes I get my 'D's mixed with my 'B's. That's all." I sat down with my head down afraid of what people were gonna say. Surprisingly everyone stayed silent.

The boy stood, and put his hands in his dark washed jeans.

"My name is Ahzeer, um, a unique thing about me is that uh, I'm an artist." Sitting back down he pulled out a sketch book and began to sketch.

"Ok class Thursday I want each of you to bring something that's means something to you, and you will share is with the class."

•••••••••END OF DAY••••••••

All day I have had this weird feeling like, ugh I don't really know. But as I walked down the street towards my house, an all white 2013 dodge charger pulled up next door to my house. The person that the car belongs to waited a while before they got out. It was Ahzeer. Wow his car is nice wish I had one. When I got home I went straight to my room and laid down.

My name is Josclyn Marie Michtell. Aka JOJO. But I'm 18 and a senior at Walkins High. I have 3 year old son named Khalil Current Anderson Jr. . I know what your think why does she have a son at such a young age? Well. Before I was pregnant I had a boyfriend named Khalil, we fell in love, had sex and now there's KJ. Now Khalil sr. died because of colon cancer. It was sad every-now-and-then I shed a tear or two. But, things happen for reasons. KJ does know who his father is he has pictures if him in his room. I live by myself in a three bedroom house with my son. KJ is light skinned with green eyes, he look just like his dad, KJ is mixed with creole, white, black and Indian.

So he has light brown long wavy hair. Me I'm just a mocha color with short hair like Meagon Good, I'm more to the thicker side than most, I have ligh brown almost golden eyes. I'm Indian and black.

I got up and went to shower. After my shower I put on black capri sweats, a coral cami, black and coral striped cardigan, and my Jordan 'Citrus 5's. I walked downstairs to grab a sunny d and a granola bar, I put it into my purse and headed towards the but stop after I locked up.

When I got KJ's daycare, I signed in and went to get him from the play room.

Walking over towards Ms. Appleton I greeted her," Hey Ms. A how was he today?"

" He was a little hot today, you might need to go to the clinic, but other than that he was an angle. Have you talked to your mom lately?" see Ms. A and I are really close, she was my daycare teacher when I was younger.

"No but I'm gonna stop by today tho."

"Good! I'm pretty sure she misses you two." I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Ok. We'll see you tomorrow. Come one KJ!" I yelled the last part.