My mom

My mom is something special, loving, confusing, and bold person. I remember when I first told her I was pregnant. She said I had to get the hell outta her house, but she bought me a house. So i guess you call that tough love. My daddy on the other hand was emotionless, until I found out I was having a little boy. Then he went and bought all types of games, clothes and etc. when KJ turned 2 my Mom and dad got a divorce, because of my mom. Usually it wold be the man cheating, but not in their life.

Walking up to my mothers house I seen my dad's car parked in the drive way, along car in the curb. Knocking in the door I heard my moms soft, but yet bass full voice yell,"coming!"

"Hey granma!" KJ was always excited to his his grandma. Even on the worst days.

She replied back with a heart warming smile, " Hi Khalil. How was your day?"

" It was good granny, I was sweaty, but I made a new friend!"

"Mama, can you watch him for about two hours, I have some errands to run pleeeeeease" I said with a pouty face.

"Sure, hurry back, oh and here" Handing me a set of keys she shut the front door in my face and locked it. I looked at the keys in my hand, and raised my brow. I looked at the cars around my house and pushed the alarm button.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

An baby blue and black 2014 charger sounded off. Clicked the button to make it stop and walked to the car. When I opens the door it was really nice. The steering wheel was baby blue with rounded, black studs. The seats were back with blue stitching. I started the car, and made my way to the plaza. ( it's a shopping center in Kansas City.) when I got there it was slightly packed since it was outdoors I was glad I had something to cover arms.

"Hi welcome to Mac how may I help you?" asked the clerk lady. You can tell she was stuck up.

"Umm I was wondering if you guys were hiring"

•••••• Carter Kohn•••••

" The house is yours Mr. Kohn." my real-estate agent, Carla, spoke.

"Thanks Carla". I had just bought a 2 story house with 4 bedrooms. I know it sounds a lot but I'm a single father of twins. I know your like well that's odd, usually the mom is the single parent. Nope! Not in this case. That stupid hoe,Catalina, ditched when Catana, and Carter jr. turned 6 months old. Just left them there on my door step in their car seat in the middle if the night. Now she's just another stripper down at 'Fuzz'. Words can't even explain how hard it was taking care if bit one, but two kids. Now that there 4 years old it's kinda easier. They go to daycare, and are ready for the first grade when they turn 5. My kids are beautiful! Cj looks just like me. From my brown eyes to my big feet. And Cat looks just like the Catalina. From her brown curly hair to her small pink polished toes.

I'm not a drug dealer or anything. But let's just say u know my way around the trap if needed. But, actually, I work at a car dealer ship. It pays well enough to get me and my kids what we want and need.

"Daddy, can we got to the Plaza, and get ice cream." Car asked. She knows I can't say no to her. Man! it's gonna be a long night after this I cream.

We all got situated in the car and headed of towards the direction of the Plaza.