Chapter # 16 It's not simple!

We went to the gaming zone as directed by Hamzah's friend. It was a service offered by them to use their computers and access the internet facility and I am sure that those desperate emails from Elizabeth's email address were sent by any of their computers. One thing which triggered my mind now was when we left the gift box, Elizabeth might have written her email address on the paper and later that gift box was perhaps picked up by the killer and he traced us through that! I get it now. We went to the reception and requested to access to the records of the people who used these computers but the manager didn't let us do that. The manager explained, "Respected sir and ma'am. First of all, our records are authentic. We don't let any false or fake people use our computers. We take copies of their identity cards and let them fill a membership form, according to it they can avail this facility for a year. It is our responsibility to protect their private and confidential information, but the users frequently visit our gaming zone. May be the user which you people are looking for might come here today, tomorrow or any other day so you people are welcome to sit and stay here, as you wish but for access to the records and CCTV footage you'd have to come with a search/investigation order. That's all." We again became hopeless. I was desperate to find out the person who was involved in all this but lodging a complaint was useless because the real owner of the email address, Elizabeth, was unconscious and on ventilator. I could not lodge a complaint on logical guesses!

We sat for a while in car outside that gaming zone but it was impossible to stay outside all day and night. Hamzah said to me, "Look Zoya, I'm putting this device in your cellphone. Now when he calls you, I'll also be able to hear his conversation with you. You just have press the number 8 and the call will automatically be taped." I nodded. It was night now and we decided to drive back when my cell phone rang. I looked at it and yes it was another anonymous number. I didn't press the number 8 as Hamzah was beside me but he forced me to press the number 8. I picked it, "Long time... no see?? I hope your one week really went well searching and finding about me. Zoyaaa.... Those were all accidents. The police has stated that. Don't you watch television? Any way the next murder is in line...I love toys, chocolates and children. Your time starts now. Good Luck!" And he cuts the call. By now, I was infuriated. "What did he mean by toys, chocolates and children?" Hamzah gave a thoughtful look to me. I commanded, "Head towards the police station. That's it. I'm not a super hero who can save people. One by one, he's killing and harming innocent people and I am not able to do anything. Let police handle the matter!" Hamzah replied, "No Zoyaa... this is foolish! You know you don't have any evidence any proof! It's just they'll get an excuse for the culprit of Velma's murder in the form of you. Don't put your hand in the mouth of a crocodile, please!" I replied angrily, "You suggest then, what should I do? Three more calls and then it's my turn! What am I doing roaming around streets!" Five minutes down. The time was passing on! Hamzah suggested, "Let's just concentrate on what he said! Children ... Any child you have seen, you know?" I thought for a while and then just one view came infront of my eyes: Uncle Kamal and Yasir! I said remembering, "Yasir...yes Hamzah Yasir is my cousin here, the only child I am aware of!" I looked with teary eyes at him. He immediately drove the car towards uncle Kamal's residence and there we came to know that uncle Kamal along with his family had gone on Vacation. He's not in UK. Twenty minutes down now! I traced his hint wrongly perhaps. He was not talking about Yasir. What did he mean after all.

.....................................................................................................................

The whole night the only thing I thought about was: 'I love toys, chocolates and children' I didn't get him at all. He was talking about children but particularly which child? My head was extremely heavy and I was not able to welcome any more bad news but who can stop, what has to be happen happened. I received a call from Elizabeth brother and he stated that Elizabeth breathed her last today in the early morning. She could not succumb to her injuries and has finally departed from this world. Before departing she whispered some words in his brother's ear according to Harry and those were 'ASP...D' with great difficulty and then she met eternity. I was shattered completely now. She was my only hope! Only she could let me out of this dangerous game but she left me in the middle. With a heavy heart and a grieved soul, I went to attend her funeral. The only thing I was involved in was relating Elizabeth to those words 'ASP..D' What was she trying to convey. These were the same words that she wrote in her laptop's document as well!!! On returning back to my room, I kept pondering over ASP... I spent almost an hour figuring out any name or decoding it but all my efforts ended in smoke then I opened laptop and searched ASPD. To my utter surprise, I discovered that these words did have a link with me, with Elizabeth, and with the deadly game which I was in! I understood the whole story now. I knew now who was behind this ! 

Vote, comment and share :)

So readers now I request you to google 'ASPD' and I am sure after getting the result you'll also find out who's behind this thrill game and share ur feedback in comments...

Then again think for a while and answer is it going to be this simple ????

We are heading towards the eyewitness finale soon ❤ I started this on Eid ul fitr and tomorrow is Eid ul Azha so I wish a very warm Eid Mubarak to all my readers and supporters.

Until the next chapter, take care and stay tuned.