Day two

*y/n's point of view*

He was just to cute I couldn't help myself, "ugh why the fuck is he so cute!"

Colby stared at me.

"Did I say that out loud?" Colby laughed and looked at me and replied with "yes u did" I blushed and just kissed him again but while I was kissing him my friends walked in and quickly realised they should have knocked. Me and Colby stopped kissing and I went to ask them what they wanted. They all replied with "wanna come in the pool?" I said "yes let me get changed"

 They all replied with "wanna come in the pool?" I said "yes let me get changed"

I asked Colby if he was coming in and he went to his and got changed.

I went out and saw Freda hugging her stomach and just sitting on the steps

I went out and saw Freda hugging her stomach and just sitting on the steps. I went over to her and asked her what was wrong.
" I'm just really insecure and with these cute boys around I feel so weird because I'm so ugly." I stopped her there, " FREDA, ur not ugly ur beautiful you shouldn't care what u look like!" I sat with her and we had a chat for a bit, I asked her who she liked and she said " Brennen is supper hot." I told her to go and talk to him so she did. I went over to Kat and Devyn and had a chat with them, they were telling me about what they do and about there boyfriends. Colby swam up behind me, squeezed my hips and tickled me. I couldn't stop laughing because he kept ticking me.

*Colby's point of view*

God her laugh is so cute I can't help it, her eyes are just so cute and her everything is just....
Y/n saw me staring at her, she did her cute laugh and asked me if I could help her make some food for all of us. I nodded my head and followed her. She made sandwiches for everyone they all came over and sat down and ate. I saw y/n go inside as everyone was eating so I went after her. She went into the bathroom before I could get her. I went over and got Freda because I wanted to ask her something.

C~ "Freda is y/n ok?"
F~" well she likes most of us and has suffered from depression and insecurities so she might be feeling depressed or insecure. Why?"
C~ "she just didn't seem right today so I just wanted to make sure she's ok"
F~ " ahh ok"
C~ "thanks"

Y/n came out of the bathroom, I couldn't see a few tears down her face. I went over to her and asked her what was wrong.

Y/n~ " I'm just so fat compared to everyone else and everyone who sees me crying and asks me what's wrong tells me I'm not fat which doesn't help me at all because they are lying to me and trying to make me feel bad"
C~ so what if your fat, you are amazing y/n"
Y/n~" I'm sorry you had to see me this way, I'm sorry you had to see me at all"

—————————-

Ok I don't know what else to put on this one so here you go