Day 4

*y/n's point of view*

Michaela, Charlie and freda were in the pool with: Sam, Colby, Jake, Arron, Brennen, Kat, Devyn,
Corey were all in/by the pool while I was inside making dinner for all of us, I was busy making the salad when Colby snuck up behind me, he grabbed my wait and pulled himself closer. I heard him moaning in my ear so just to annoy him I pulled my self away from him, I turned around and kissed him on the lips. I said to him "I need to cook the burgers now so go away" we laughed, he kissed me on the neck and sat down and watched me cook. I went outside to put the burgers on the bbq and then went to sort the table and lay it all out. I went back inside at put some potato's on. I look over at Colby to see him bite his lips and staring at me. I just looked at him and walked over to him. I dragged him into the living room, pushed him onto the sofa and sat on his lap looking at him, getting lost in his eyes. Then I kissed him sweetly.

 Then I kissed him sweetly

*colby's point of view*

She looked so beautiful sitting there, I kissed her neck and she went to check the food, it was ready so she called everyone to come eat. I sat next to her. While we were eating, I was holding her hand and it felt so good, it was like I just went to heaven, I loved her so much. Everyone was asking about us two and what was happening, we told them we were together and I could see brennen looking really sad so after dinner I spoke to him.

C-"what's up bro?"
B-"u and y/n are so cute together and I don't even have a girlfriend."
C- " come on Brennen are you seriously jealous of me and y/n, u have had so many relationships compared to me, you just need to find the right girl."
B-"thanks I guess, i really like freda but I don't think she likes me in that way."
C-"I'll get y/n to ask her."
B-ok thanks."
——————————————
I went over to everyone and I pulled y/n aside;
C-"hey, do you know who freda likes?"
M- "when I last asked her she said Brennen is "supper hot" so probably brennen, why?"
C-"because brennen is jealous of us two together and he really likes freda but he does t think freda likes him back."
M-" I'll go ask freda and then I'll come back to you."
C-"okay baby" I before kissing her.

*y/n's point of view*
I went over and had a conversation with her, I then started to ask her about brennen and how she felt about him, she was saying how she really liked him and thought he was cute but didn't think he would like her. After we finished talking I went over to Colby to tell him what she said. He went over to brennen to tell him that freda likes him and that he should ask her out, we went over and asked her out. They started hugging so I assumed they were dating. I saw Michaela taking to Jake so when they finished I went over to her to ask her how it was going it was going with her and Jake.

M-" how are you and Jake going?"
K- "welllllll..... we are dating and really like him, he's given me lots of hickeys and I love him so much."
M-"glad to here it's going well then lol."
K-"how are you and Colby?"
M-" we are good, I really like him and he really likes me, I don't want this holiday to end because then I won't be able to see him again for a while."
K-"same I love Jake to much to leave him"
We both laughed as Jake and Colby came over, they both tried to be sneaky and sneak up behind us but it didn't really work, Colby kissed me on the neck and I looked at Kayla and Jake looking at us then trying to do it better than us. I turned around and kissed Colby on the lips, we looked over at Kayla and Jake doing, then Colby picked me up and kissed me, they also did it. We all just laughed and then headed off. Me and Colby went into mine and laid down on the sofa.