Day 7

We arrived in America, we all waited for Colby and that lot to get off the plane. We finished on the airport and got in a taxi/cab, and headed to the nearest hotel to our new house. It was late at night so we went to our rooms and went to sleep.

*next day*

I woke up and got ready

And just did my eyebrows

And just did my eyebrows. No one else was awake so I went shopping for furniture for my bedroom. I wanted to go for something like this -

When I finished and brought stuff/ordered stuff, I went back to the hotel and went to see if they were ready

When I finished and brought stuff/ordered stuff, I went back to the hotel and went to see if they were ready. They were all ready so we headed of to the mall. As I was walking into Victoria secret my phone buzzed

Messages with you and Colby

                                       Hey bby girl❤️
Hey🙂
                                      Where are u? x
I'm in Victoria secret about to buy some stuff why?
                  Just making sure ur ok x
Aww Colby❤️
        FaceTime me when ur home xx
Ok I will❤️ love you x
                                            Love u too x

We finished off in the mall and we went back to the hotel. When we got to the hotel I packed my suitcase and then got an Uber to the house. I messaged the others to meet me at the house. When I arrived at the house I looked at everyone's rooms and then headed to mine. I had my bed in the corner of the room, with a nightstand next to it. Then I had my tv on the wall opposite the bed. Next to my tv(behind the door) I had my desk with my computer and some plants on. I had a walk in closet which led to bathroom. On the window I had a cute mirror with all my makeup on the window sill. I FaceTimed Colby and we talked for ages I was just looking around my room and realised it was missing fairy lights so I grabbed my phone and went down to the nearest shop. I asked Colby to pick the colour of the fairy lights and he said to just get normal ones. I got back and put them in my room. Me and Colby where on FaceTime for the whole night and I didn't even realise that the others had came back. You heard someone blasting there music and it sounded like Kayla so u took Colby with you to tell them to turn it down. It was like 3 am and I was kind off tiered so I rested my phone up so Colby could still see me and began to fall asleep. Colby could see that I was falling asleep and whispered "night babygirl" he thought I didn't hear but I did. My heart just melted...