Mary Sue Test (Katar)

I really liked the one you did with Orion, so I decided to try it with Katar :) Now, fellow FanWings, fly across Pyrrhia and start following CharTonk_ :D! Oh, and credit cookies to her, since this is her test that she created :P

Answer Guide:
Katar
Me
~ ~ ~

Part One: How to Name Your Dragon
-

Do you and your character share a name? (+1)
Hmm, Katar and Lucy.... I will admit, they are definitely pretty similar, though I think I'll let you decide for yourself.

Is your character's name your screen name/username? (+2)
Katar and TheOakAndTheAsh. I don't know. Sherlock, mind helping me out?

Are they named after anyone you know, either in real life or online? (+1)
Now this one I can answer. The answer is no. I was named after a medieval weapon. As was my brother, Scythe. And two of his kids, Katana and Sai (I love my precious Katana so much, she is my pride and joy).

That's because she's an evil little psychopath in the making. She tortures dragons for fun.

So proud <3

Is their name similar to a canon character's? (Ex: Star____, similar to Starflight, or ____Speaker, similar to Fatespeaker?) (+4)
Heheh, no.

Is their name a combination of two canon character's names? (Ex: Starperil, Wintermoon) (+2)
What two dragons could we work with.... I suppose you could use Starflight for the -tar, Kinkajou for the K-, and Tsunami for the -a-. To answer your question, no.

Is their name a commonly used shipname? (Ex: Glorybringer) (+3)
Hmmm..... Katar, Katar, Katar.... Kinkajou X ... I got nothing. So, no.

Is their name a blatant rip-off of a canon character's? (Ex: Glacia, Scarlen, Qibla) (+10)
Katara. Kataria. Kataren. Katarlen. Katary. Katarnami. However fond I am of Katarnami, I don't believe so.

Do they have a human name? (Ex: Sophie, Ashley, Bob) (+7)
Er, no. *Takes on a funky accent* Greetings, friend! My name is Bob!

*groans and facepalms* Katar, please do not make me die from second-hand embarrassment.

*laughs maniacally*

Do they have a name that doesn't fit them/their tribe at all? (Ex: A MudWing named Galaxy, a SkyWing named Frost) (+10)
Katar the SkyWing/IceWing. Ehhhh, I don't think my name really goes with any tribe, so... yes? Ish? @CharTonk, tell me if I need to count this, please!

Is their name really, really boring? (Ex: A SandWing named Sand, a SkyWing named Sky/Skye, a NightWing named Night, a SeaWing named Sea) (You don't get any points for this, just disapproval.)
GURL, WHO THE ******* HECK ARE YOU CALLING BORING? ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME? RRRRGGGHH, I'LL SHOW YOU BORING! *lunges-*

KATAR, SHE DIDN'T MEAN IT, HONEST!!!

-
Part Two: This is a giant flying reptile, not a supermodel (Appearance)
-

Is your character described as unusually attractive? (This applies to all genders. Beautiful/handsome) (+2)
No. However, I highly disagree with the form my creator made. She stated, and I quote, "Katar suffers from slight dwarfism... she is decently pretty, though it all depends on the beholder." Hrmpf, now who wouldn't think that I'm gorgeous? Hrmpf. HrrRmmmMpfp.

Is your character described as extremely attractive? (+5)
No. Sadly.

Has your character been proclaimed to be the most beautiful dragon to ever live? (+20)
BWAHAHAHAHAHA, NOW YOU'RE GETTING IT. CREATOR, SEE? THIS PERSON FINALLY SEES MY GENUINE BEAUTY.