//005//

//Lunch time//

You walk to lunch to meet up with your bestfriend donghan. You see him and walk towards him

Youngjae saw you walking and stuck his foot out so you could trip over it. "Donghan-." You said when you tripped over someones leg.

lucky for you donghan had turned around and caught you right before you hit the ground. "Y/N your so clumsy."He said bring you back up. "Ya you know me." You turned around and saw youngjae sitting there with his leg sticking out. You rolled your eyes and went to sit with donghan.

"Whats up with you and the bullies."

"Donghan i already told you nothing." You said drinking a juice you brought.

"Oh ya you clearly didn't hear him bambam call you sweetheart." Donghan said.

"Shut up we shall ever speak of this again." You say putting a finger on his lips.

"Hey Y/N." You hear behind you and then all 7 guys surround you and donghan.

"leave." you say. "Its funny how you think you boss us around." JB said. You look around the table and saw everyone looking at you but one person

Jinyoung...

That so weird.

"So you gunna introduce us to your boyfriend." jackson said

"He is no my boyfriend you idiot." You snapped at him. Donghan was taken back by your words.

"Wow you risk your self everyday one day we might just snap." Mark said.

"Lets go donghan."You were about to grab donghan hands. JB grabs your wrist.

You pushed him to get his hand off your wrist and that makes him fall off his chair and you get scared.

"YA." Jb said coming towards you. You just stood there this time you didn't know what to say. "Ya Jb don't hit her."Jinyoung said.

"And why should i do that."Jb said getting ready to hit you. "Because the principal is watching you and remember we cant get in trouble again." jinyoung says getting up and going next to him. "Fine." JB walked off and bumped shoulders with you.

"Y/N?" You turn around and see donghan. "Lets go." You take his hand and take him to one of the empty hallways. "Y/N what was that about i have never seen you talk like that and not even to got7."

"It was nothing." You say sitting down on a bench. "Y/N that was not nothing tell me the truth im your bestfriend." he gave your puppy dog eyes and a pout.

"Donghan." He made his pout bigger.

"Kim donghan stop." He came closer to your face. "Fine."  and he gives you a smile knowing you would give in.

"It started a few days ago i ran into them they just started making fun of me more and all that."

"for real or are you joking."He asked confused.

"I swear with all my life."

"Do they hit you."

"No."You didn't want him to get involved in all of your drama.

"That's good at least but bestfriend don't worry i will be here if they do anything to you." He said hugging you

but he didn't know that they were hurting you hard.

~

VOTE COMMENT AND WHAT EVER ELES YOU DO