//30//

(THIS BOOK IS WAY TO LONG)

"BESTFRIEND." He busted though your bedroom door and saw you and jinyoung. "Y/N why is he here and WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU." Donghan went to you and grabbed your arm and pulled your arm up and puts you behind him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE GET OUT I KNOW YOU JUST WANT TO MESS WITH HER LEAVE HER ALONE." Donghan was getting closer to jinyoung and jinyoung got up and has all up in his face.

"Donghan s-."

"No Y/N they are always bothering you im sick of it look what he did to you."

"Donghan no -." He keepped interrupting you.

"DONGHAN GOD DAMN IT HE IS MY DAMN BOYFRIEND." You got in front of jinyoung and blocked him.

"Your what."

"Yes." Donghan left your room and you chased after him. "how come you didn't tell me." You and him started at each other and just burst out laughing.

"Bestfriend just say i knew you were dating." He said hugging you. "What how."

"Kinda snooped on your phone." He tried to say it under his breath."I hate you."

"I love you too but imma go to leave you two to talk."

"Thanks." You walk back upstairs and see jinyoung with his head in his hands.

"hey jinyoungie." You moved his heads from his hands and sit on his lap. "Babe what are you thinking." You say wrapping your arms around his neck.

"My friends." He said wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Baby i think you should go talk to them but i see how much they mean to you and i really think we should break up if they don't like it." You say and put your head down.

"No Y/N i cant Y/N i wont i love you."

"I know and i love you but you have known them for 5 years and me a couple months its not fair i think you should go talk to them." You say getting off his lap.

"I don't want to leave you."He said hugging you. "I think you should jinyoungie they deserve a explanation." You say burying your head into his chest. "Fine right after im coming here."

"Ok."

He pulled you into a kiss and slowly kissed you enjoying every sec of it.

~

IM SORRY