//016//

//lunch time//

"Hey donghan."You say sitting down. "We are leaving and your telling me what happened." He grabbed your arm and pulled you out into the hallway.

Jinyoung say this "Yo guy imma be back." He got up and followed you and donghan.

"Ok so now do you want to explain how you got 2 hickeys on your neck." Donghan said as yall stop in front of your locker.

Jinyoung hid on the other side of the wall and listened to you and donghan.

"I already told you."

"But i got questions."

"how did you get 2."

"Oh ya i didn't tell you that part."

"Ok so like after the 1st one he gave me i said im going to my room and then i thought he was going to leave nope he followed me in to my room."

"Did yall have sex?"

"NO DONGHAN." jinyoung smirked

"Ok and then he laid down on my bed and he said can i nap and i said sure cuz why not and i laid down but like far away from him and not facing him."

"THAT'S WHEN HE GAVE IT TO ME."

"donghan stop talking before i super glue your mouth shut."

"Ok so then he cuddled me and i tried to get out but you know not really cuz you know i love cuddling and then he fell asleep so i feel a sleep."

"So then you called like hours later." You say biting your lip.

"come one tell the rest."

"I answer your call and then i guess he  woke up and he cuddled into my neck."

"Omg it happened when i was on the phone with you."

"Yes." You say shyly.

"Oh my gosh Y/N." He says flicking your head.

"stop donghan ok now what question do you have."

"Why did you let him? did you like it?do you like him?is he a good kisser?can you see yourself dating him?"

Jinyoung smiled waiting to hear you answer.

"I let him because i wanted it ok i mean." You gave him a smirk and he gaged. "I did like it tbh it felt good."

Jinyoung smiled like a idiot.

"Do i like it him i like i do but i don't want to but i do." You say and pout.

"Omg you two would be cute together." he says and you smile.

"He is a good kisser his lips are really soft and i don't know if i see myself dating him." You say kinda sad.

Jinyoung now knew what he wanted and was happy. "Like what if he is doing this is to like get me to do something and then tell got7 and stuff."

"or maybe he like you."

"Ya maybe."

"Lets go back to lunch." He says and jinyoung makes a run for it back to lunch.

You and donghan make it back to lunch and sit in your regular table then got7 show up. "Hey Y/N we have missed are punching bag."

Then all sat down and looked at you. "Wonder why you didn't come to school on friday."

"Ya did we hurt you bad." Bambam said.

"you heard that its the bell so i gotta get to class come on donghan." You get and grab donghan arm and leave as fast as you could.

~

JINYOUNG POV NEXT CHAPTER SO YOU CAN SKIP IT IF YOU WANT?!