This is Why I Love you

Yugo's pov.

Yuri: Hey I'm coming over.

Yugo: Fine

I had just got out of the shower when Yuri texted me. I can't lie and say that I don't like hanging out with him.

Yuri's pov. 

I was waking to Yugo's house. No idea why I was even going there, guess I missed him. Even though it's only been 3 days after the da-- I mean hang out.

I walked up to the door and knocked.

"Hey, Yuri!" Yuya said answering the door.

"Hey, wheres your brother?" I asked.

"In his room." he replied.

I still didn't get Yuto's liking in Yuya. He's basically the most innocent person I know.

"okay thanks." I said walking in.

"Yugo, Yuri's here." Yuya yelled randomly.

I walked up the stairs and and knocked on his door.

He answered the door soon afterwords.

" Go away." he said closing the door again.

I stopped it with my foot though.

"Nice to see you too." I said opening the door again.

Yugo started laughing at that. I just sighed at him.

Yugo sat on his bed with his legs crossed. I sat down on the edge.

" Why are you here?" He asked.

"what's that supposed to mean. You didn't want to see your best friend." I replied.

" When did we become friends?" he asked again.

" When we meet obviously. " I replied again.

He just glared at me, and feel back on his bed with a sigh.

I always wonder what's going through his mind. I looked away from him for 2 seconds and I got a pillow to my face.

Yugo sat by me laughing his head off.

"Got you. " he said.

I picked up a pillow and hit him back.

" that's what you get, you idiot banana." I said.

We had started a full on pillow fight.

It was all fun and games until Yugo feel off his bed and cut his forearm on a cup that also feel on the floor.

"owe." Yugo yelped.

He got up and looked at his arm.

" that looks bad, we should patch it up. " I said.

" it should be okay don't worry about it." he told me.

" What?" I asked, " Yugo that cut his very deep."

" Come on Yuri, it's not that beep." he replied.

I was surprised at how he was acting. Any other person would be freaking out, but he's just clam. It's terrifying.

" sit down. I'm getting the first aid kit." I demand.

" fine."

I walked out of his room and in the kitchen to get the first aid kit. I came back to him pulling his sleeve up to reveal the cut.  Honestly I wasn't that deep, but it still looked like it hurt.

I sat back on the bed and pulled out a few bandages and disinfectants.

"Your really serious about this." Yugo commented.

"So should you. Also why aren't you freaking out about this?" I asked.

"Oh I've seen deeper cuts than this. So it's not to scary." he replied.

I was kinda suspicious about that but didn't want to trail on.

"Okay, whatever." I said.

After cleaning up the cut up, I put everything back into the box and put the box aside.

" All good?" Yugo asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

I was still a little confused and concerned about him.

Yugo's pov.

I was really glade Yuri stopped asking questions about my reactions to stuff. Like I can't tell him I use to self harm. Would he even care if he new? Eh it doesn't matter.

"There a reason in why you you came over today?" I asked.

"No, do I need a reason to see you know?" he asked, "Cause like when we where kids I'd just walk in and you'd be happy."

"I wasn't happy cause you where there." I hissed.

" Oh! Yeah you did." he teased.

"Whatever." I said, "Well if you don't have business with me then you should leave."

I stood up.

"Right, cause it would be so much better." he said sarcasticly.

Yuri got up to leave.

"Wait, are you really leaving?" I asked.

"Yeah, unless you don't want me to." he replied.

I froze, I wasn't sure if I wanted him to leave or not. But the thing that came out after was something i wish I said a long time ago. When everything was so rough.

"No....you can stay." I said. At the moment I didn't trust myself and I new if he had left in would feel bad for making him leave so I didn't make him go.

"Okay." he said and walked back over to the bed.

He sat down and without thinking I rapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug. I wasn't sure why but I knew I needed it.

Honestly I was so thankful for Yuri. He got me out of a messy place in my life and made me happier. Which is why I feel in love with him.

A/N haha you probably hate me, but hey more Yuri and Yugo soon. Know I just need to refresh my brain on Yuyas and Yutos story to get a counterpartshipping chapter out. But ya there's this chapter for you. See you next time. (who knows when).