Dates and One Direction

Sam P.O.V

"Jess, what would you do if your brother wouldn't do anything but play on electronics?" I asked her. She was almost ready and she had 30 minutes until her date with Zayn.

"I would shove ice down his back and yell "GET OFF YOUR FAT LAZY ASS AND GO TO WORK!" she replied.

"Nice, wait here" I say evily.

I went to get the ice from the freezer. Of course, I'm born a sneaker. Whenver I want money from my bro and he won't I keep stealing $20.00 from his wallet anyway. So, I'm on my knees crawling to his room and the floor creaks. SHIT! I try to hide it, and so very well. I open the door and stand up. He has his headphones on, thank nandos! I creep up quietly. I think he's asleep because he has the game paused. I s-l-o-w-l-y open up the back of his shirt and pour the ice down.

'3..2..1' again, I think out loud.

"SAMANTHA ROSE RUSH, YOU EVIL THING CALLED MY SISTER! I'M GOING TO KILL WITH THIS CONTROLLER THINGY!" He yells.

"Great, now your awake, Now...GET YOUR FAT LAZY ASS TO WORK!" I yell back.

"Okay, shesh," He annoyingly says. I seriously don't know how many sick days he gets, I'm pretty sure he'd be fired by now.

Anyway, Jess runs down the hall saying,

"SAM! Your bro has just got off his butt and out of the house, Did it work?" She looked really eager to know.

"Yes, thanks, Do you want to me to drive you to Zayn's place?"

PLEASE SAY YES! Wow, I really am obsessed. Hard to not though.

"Sure, I'll give you directions, uh-oh!" Jess starts running out of the house.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I start screaming. I keep the rest of it in. I'm still learning. At least I'm controlling it.

Anyway, Jess is in the car and I'm almost done putting on my make-up. I check my phone. 2 messages. Wow, I'm really popular. One from Jess.

From- Jess xx- HURRY UP! I WANT TO SEE MY ZAYN, DO YOU REMEMBER THE BUCKET I MENTIONED EARLIAR..

WHOA! She scares me sometimes. The other one is from Jess as well.

From- Jess xx- Zayn wants to know what your number is so he can contact you just in case I'm not there, What have you done now?

Okay, that makes me feel guilty for some reason. Did I mention that I have a HUGE knot in my stomach at the moment. I'm running to the car, I don't want to let Jess down for her date with Zayn. I'm excited for her...

Jess P.O.V

"What took you so long?" I ask Sam, Who has just got into the car.

"Make-up, phone, the usual" She replied nervously.

"Did you get my texts?" I asked. Why am I annoyed?

"Yes, can you text Zayn saying okay and what is his number?" she asks.

"Okay, I don't get why would text you though, but just my opinion".

That doesn't sound like me. It looks like me but isn't me.

"Um...K". She says weirdly, like just started a conversation with a stranger. I'M NO STRANGER! Anyway, we're half-way there and he texts me back saying,

From- Zaynie xx - Okay, here it is, now...WHAT'S HERS!

I start thinking of what is going to happen on the date. I text him back. Why am I acting so weird. This isn't normal. Well, my level of normal anyway.