Eonnie?

[EDITED]

1 Month Later

Irene: "Minyoung! Are you ready?!" She knocked at my hotel room door.

Minyoung: "One more minute!" I yelled and went to my bed and got my hand bag that also looks like a shoulder bag and then went out of my room.

Yeri: "I'm excited to go home! And I'm also too excited see my Taeyongie and Taerimie" She squealed.

Wendy: "I wonder what have Johnny taught our kids when I was out for a month." She thought out loud making us all laugh.

~~

I'm having a video call with my kids right now when I heard his voice.

Chenle: "Kids! Let's go out!" I heard him shout as he entered the room.

Minjun: "Papa! It's mama, look!" He said and pulled Chenle.

Chenle: "M-Minyoung." He stuttered.

Minyoung: "Where's Mark Lee?" I asked as I keep on a straight face.

Minhyuk: "I'll call!" He yelled and ran off.

Minyoung: "Chaoxiang, Chanming... go and follow Minghao." I said while looking at the screen blankly.

Chenle: "Long time no talk..?" He said and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

Minyoung: "How many time do I need to remind you to STAY AWAY FROM MY KIDS!" I shouted.

Chenle: "THEY'RE ALSO MY KIDS!" He shouted back.

Minyoung: "Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

Minjun: "Here's Uncle Mark!" He shouted as he pulled him in the room with the help of his brothers.

Mark: "What's happening?"

Minyoung: "Can I talk to you.. privately." I said whilst raising an eyebrow at Chenle.

Chenle: "Kids, let's go and play outside." He said and left with the kids.

Mark: "Sooo.. what is it?" He asked.

Minyoung: "How many times do I have to tell you to keep MY children AWAY from Chenle?!"

Mark: "A one hundred and twenty-seven times..?"

Minyoung: "AISH! Just forget it!" And I was about to end the call when I spoke again.

Minyoung: "I'm moving in with my eonnies' again, and I'll NEVER come to your dorm EVER again so make sure to pack all the things that the kids own and by tomorrow afternoon, I'll come and pick them up." I said and ended the call.

Minyoung: "Boys are so annoying!" I muttered and went to sleep.

~~

Seulgi: "Yah, Minyoungie.. wake up."

Minyoung: "No~ Minyoung want more sleep." I whined.

Seulgi: "Our flight will be in an hour from now." She said causing me to shot up from my bed.

Minyoung: "WHY DIDN'T YOU WOKE ME UP EARLIER THAN THIS?!" I asked and got out of bed.

Seulgi: "But you told me to wake you up at 12 am" She complained.

Minyoung: "It's fine, I'll just have to get ready fast." I patted her shoulders before going to the bathroom.

Minyoung: "MAKE SURE TO LOCK THE DOOR BEFORE YOU GO OUT!" I shouted as I heard the door open.

Seulgi: "Yes Madam!" She yelled and locked the door.

13 more hours and I'll get to see my kids again. Speaking of my kids, I need to avoid Chenle and Jaemin as much as I can. I don't want see their faces just yet. I haven't fully forgiven them.

After I finished taking a bath, I then wore my clothes and putted some light make-up before deciding to go out for a walk. I know they'll just call me once we're about to go to the airport. So, no problem!

A/N: Bold letters are in English and normal letters are korean😁

Minyoung: "It's so quiet here outside and it's freezing cold." I mumbled and wore my jacket.

As I walked down the street someone suddenly bumped into me and I stumble backwards.

???: "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you." She apologized, her voice sounds familiar though.

Minyoung: "Eonnie?" I asked as I tried to look at her face.

???: "Sorry?" She asked.

Minyoung: "What are you doing here outside at this rate?" I asked.

???: "I'm so sorry miss, but are you talking to me?" She asked as her hoodie fell off from her face giving me the chance to study her face.

Minyoung: "IT REALLY IS YOU!" I yelled and hugged her tightly.

???: "Umm.. just want to tell you something, it's not common to see a person hugging a person whom she just met a minute ago." She said and broke the hug.

Minyoung: "I'm so sorry Minjing." I apologized.

Minjing: "You know me?" She asked, looking surprised.

Minyoung: "Yeah, why can't you remember me? I'm Lee Minyoung, Lee Minhyung's younger sister." I pouted and looked at her eyes hoping for her to remember me.

Minjing: "M-minyoung? Is that really you?" She asked wide-eyed and poked my cheeks.

Minyoung: "Yup, it really is Minyoung, your little sissy." I chuckled.

Minjing: "It's been four years since the last time I saw you! How's life going?" She asked.

Minyoung: "I don't know, my life had become a roller coaster ever since you left me." I mumbled and wipe the tear that was planning to escape my eye.

???: "Minjing! Yah! Who are you talking to?!" A voice of a man yelled from afar.

Minjing: "Nice seeing you again little sissy, but I have to go now." She said and bid goodbye.

Minyoung: "Bye! See you again!" I shouted and bid goodbye.

Looks like she found someone else now. Do I tell it to Mark that I bumped into Minjing when I was here in US or should I just stay quiet?

I think it's best if I tell him that I bumped into Minjing and saw her found someone else, cause in that way he now will now have a reason to move on from their past.

I should really go back to the hotel, besides I don't want to bother the staffs trying to find me here, outside in the middle of the night. But I'm still curious though, who was that guy that was calling Minjing earlier? His voice also sounded VERY familiar to me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
HEYOO!!

If you're curious about who this 'Minjing' is then go and read 'Too Innocent Yet Too Dark' so in that way, you can understand about Mark and Minjing's past, but if you don't, then it's fine ^-^

An early update cause it's already pass 12AM KST and it's NCT Dream's anniversary😍